|Kekkai Sensen|Steven A. Starphase x Reader

Summary: Where you find yourself preggo with ice man's child. Btw you're married to Steven.
Note: [M/n] = your child's middle name.
———

Oh, God...

Is the only thing that runs through my mind as I look at the plus sign. I'm worried, not that my husband won't accept the child but because of his work. I chew at my nails pacing around our apartment.
"Mrs. [Y/n], what's wrong?" Veded asked worriedly.
"I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm worried about the future " I replied finally setting down the couch, trying not to let the stress get to me.
"You could focus on the present, and worry about the future later," she advised, "right now you got to worry about how to tell Mr. Steven about the news."
"Thank you Veded." I thanked hugging her, she was a bit taken aback but hugged back.
"Maybe you can announce it during dinner," Veded suggested.
"That a wonderful idea!" I grinned getting up from the couch, "I'll go make dinner now." Then stopped when the realization hit me... I can't cook.
"You need help don't you?" Veded laughed.

[MY BEST FRIEND THE TIMESKIP]

"What's this about?" Steven asked seeing how dinner was set out.
"Well, I have new." I smiled, "I also let Veded go home."
"That's fine, " he smiled sitting down at the dining table, "What's the news?"
"That's for after dinner," I smirked. Dinner was full of small talk until. I really am only good at baking in the kitchen, so I made a cake with frosting saying I'm pregnant.
"Cake time!" I exclaimed excitedly taking it out of the fridge. I place it in front of him, he reads it his eyes widen then look up to me surprised.
"Is it true?" He questioned holding onto my hand.
"Yes." I smiled tears appearing my eyes. He stood up and hugged me.
"I'm going to be a dad." He murmured into my shoulder. We just stood there rocking back and forth in each other's arms.

[NINE MONTHS LATER]

I got up in the middle of the night feeling as if I needed to pee. I was near the bathroom when a flood of water dropped from my no-no square. I just looked down surprised then waddled as fast as I could back to the bedroom.
"The baby's coming!" I yelled throw a pillow at Steven as I was finding a new pair of pants.
"Huh!?" He yelled, rushing up from the bed.
"The baby's coming," I repeated grabbing the diaper bag we prepared.
"Shitshitshit." He repeated getting properly dressed.
"Hurry up," I ordered, nearing the door.
"I am!" He yelled panicking. We rush out the door to his car, as he sped (literally passing the speed limit) he was on the phone with some of the people we wanted our son to meet first. Like his godfather Klaus and his godmother K.K.
When we arrived at the hospital, Steven carried me into the waiting area, telling one of the nurses I was in labor that prompting them to get me to one of the rooms.

[AFTER THE BIRTH]

I held my newly born son in my arms as Steven brought everyone in.
"Awww," K.K. gushed seeing him, "What's his name?"
"[S/n] [M/n] Starphase." I smiled kissing his head.

THE END.(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ Should I do a part 2?