|BSD|Akutagawa x Reader

REQUESTED BY: THEQUEENCOOKIE
Note: Akutagawa is a bit OOC at the end.
---

There she was the girl who made Akutagawa get feelings he doesn't know of, she goes by the name [Y/n] [L/n]. Akutagawa tries to hate her because of the feelings he has, but something stops him.
"Hi, Akutagawa!" You smiled at the sickly male he only scoffs and walks away.
"Bye..." You waved sighing sadly, all you wanted was to be friends with the male. Oh well, now you needed to visit your dad. You walked down the streets of Yokohama to the place your father lived.
"Hi, Dad!" You smiled, "It's been a while... I try to be friends with one of my co-workers, he doesn't really want to be friends though." You sat there talking to your dad for a few hours until dusk hit, "Well I gotta go I'll visit for your birthday." You bidded farewell to the gravestone walking away from the cemetery.
"What were you doing?" A familiar voice asked. You turned be meet the gaze of Akutagawa.
"Visiting my dad." You replied blankly.
"At the cemetery?" He inquired glaring at you.
"Yes." You nodded, "he's dead as well as my mother but she was killed by my own hands."
"... Did Mori tell you to?" He asked.
"No, she abused me and sold me to men, so I killed her with my ability." You smiled, "After I joined the mafia, I found the men and killed them also."
Akutagawa was taken aback by your past, he then felt... Empathy? He walked up to you and embraced you in an awkward hug, you hugged back.
"I'm..." He hesitated, "sorry that happened to you."
"It's okay." She smiled, "it's not your fault and it's in the past."
"[Y/n], I must say this." He held onto your shoulders looking into your eyes, "I feel a feeling I don't of when I'm around you, I get a bubbly feeling and my heart feels as if it stopped-"
"It's called love."
"Huh?"
"You feel love." You told, "I also feel it around you."
"I love you then." He said bluntly.
"I love you too." You grinned, then you pressed your lips to his.

Extended ending:
"They're finely together?" Tachihara questioned looking at you putting a flower crown on Akutagawa. Gin nodded, happy for her brother and you.
"Finally." Chuuya sighed annoyed that it took so long.