Chapter 1

Ritika....

I was sleeping when I felt cool breeze on my face , I groaned and stood up from bed yawning. Then I went to washroom and did my morning chores and after that I took bath.

I come outside wrapping a towel on my body and one on my hair .. I wore a pink suit and after that I dried my hair. After this I apply some maskara on my eyes and some kajal in my eyes and then I apply pink lip gloss on my lip.

I made a simple braid. After this I grabbed my mobile and I massage Akash to pick me up and grabbing my bag I went to dining area for having breakfast.

I greeted my mom and dad and I started to have my breakfast. Then I heard a horn. I stood up happily as I know Akash had come and I bid my bye to my mom and dad.

I come outside and there is he who was looking most handsome man in simple blue jeans and black t-shirt.

I was admiring him without my knowledge and then he snapped his finger on my face and I come out from my trance. And I quickly turn my face to other side as he caught me ..

"Do I look that handsome that Miss Ritika Sharma is admiring me." He tease me with a smirk.
"Shut up and I was not admiring you okay." I said to him while my gaze was on ground.
Jeez how embarrassing is this he caught me and now he is teasing me.

If he is aware of all this why he is not asking me about this...

I think it's my imagination that he knows all that ..

"Shall we go, or should I wait for you to come out from your thoughts ." He say while sitting on bike.

I sat behind him and then he started the bike and drove towards the college.
We reach college and he parked his bike and we headed towards where is our class. We reach our classroom. Then one girl come whose name is Rani and hug him and he also hug her.. after that she whisper something in his ear.

I feel pain in my heart because he always hugged others girl not me. Did he not think that I'll feel hurt.
Hence they broke from hug and then she went to her class and we both sit in our seat. I didn't say anything to him.

********

In lunch time we went to canteen and order our food. And sit on the chair and then the same girl come and sit beside him. I just smile at her . Then our food arrived and she start to have food from his plate and he didn't say anything to her and when I asked him to eat with me he always said no to me.

My all appetite was gone and I was just playing with my food and he didn't try to asked me why i am not eating.

After lunch time he said " Riti can you go home with yourself , i have some work." I nod my head.

After college I went to home and greet mom. And then I went to my room for rest.

I trying to sleep but my sleep is far away from me. Thinking about him i drifted into sleep.

Mom come to wake me and said to have dinner ..I eat my dinner in silence. And went to in my room,

He call me and i pick up and. Said "hii " dryly

"Hello and why are your sounding so dry." He asked like he don't know . yes he really don't know what I was feeling.

"Nothing I am just tired. You tell me did your work complete or not." I asked to distract him

"No yaar but I will do it some other time." He said

"Okay , bye , I am feeling sleepy." I said

" just talk some more time and than sleep , please." He said

Why he want to talk to me, did his Rani is not talking to him, I just said okay and we talk almost one hour and then he said bye and then hung up. And I feel happy that he talk to me and I drifted into sleep.

**********

Few days went like a blur and his birthday is coming next week and I decide to give him a watch and a guitar because he play guitar very well. I went to guitar shop and tell them to written his name on guitar. And happy birthday on this.

They agree and tell me to pic the guitar on Friday. Before his birthday. I said okay and i was in the middle way of my home when I saw him with Rani going somewhere on his bike.

He didn't go with someone on his bike. He always use his car and why he is going with her on his bike.

He just like to go with me on bike. Then now his likes are change. Tears weld up in my eyes as seeing them like this and Icome home and cry whole heartily.

__________

Asslamualikum guys

So here is first chapter of this story.
I will update frequently.

So let's get to dig in.

And don't forget to vote. Comments and if you like it very much then share it with your friends.

Love Naz ❤❤❤❤