Chapter 10

Time Skip 
(because it is a short story so directly going to after marriage)

Akash......

I am outside of my room and my cousin sisters are standing there. My mom send Riti to my room after completing all rituals. It's almost 2 hours gone her to my room. 
I an stuck here they are not getting enter me in my room. 
"What you want girls?" I  said because I don't want her to wait for me anymore. 
'Why can't you admit that you can't wait to see her' my heart said

"20000" they said

"What." I said 
"See bro we want 5000 each for person." Kavya my dad's sister daughter said

"But you are three so how can it made 20000." I asked

"For Rani to, she may be not here because of her wedding tomorrow but we will give her share to her."  This time my sister speak
"Okay. " I  give them money. 
My savings are going. I made a face. 
They went from their and when I hold the handle of door my heart beat raced. 
I  enter inside and seeing the view my eyes popped out.

She is coming from closet wearing my shirt only.
I gulp seeing her in this. She froze when she see me looking at her. 
"Umm.. Akash i feeling uncomfortable in that lehanga and i also didn't find my beg of clothes so I...." She  stop when she see me coming to her. 
She took a step backward and her back hit with the closest door.

"You are looking beautiful in my shirt." I  said reaching near her and caressing her cheek. 
A blush crept on her face and she look down in shyness. I hold her chin up so then she can look at me.

She look at me and I stare in her beautiful eyes. Then my gaze fell on her rose plump lips.

"May I?" I  asked her and she close her eyes and i lean towards her. I see when my lips brush to her lightly she clutch my collar tightly. And i just started kissing her softly. I start to nibble her lower lips and suck it.

The more I kiss her the more she pull me to her. 
I broke when I feel that she is out of breath.

But I didn't stop there and started placing open mouthed kissing to her jaw to her collarbone.

I pulled aside my shirt from her shoulder and place a long kiss there. I again come to her collarbone and lightly bite her there.

"Akash..... " She moan my name then I soothed where I bite her with my lips. and my desire woke up and then I don't know that i bite her hard in next moment. 
" Aah...." She scream this time and I stop myself.

What I'm doing?  I  asked to myself.

She will be tired from all that ritual who took places early and here I am?

I leave her and went direct to washroom.

I  take a long cold shower and come out wearing a towel.  I see her and she is laying on bed. I think she is  tired.

I went closet and grab a track pant I wear it and took a t-shirt for wearing. I like to sleep without t-shirt but today I think I want to wear it.

I went towards bed after switching all light. I laid there and pull her to me.

I start to caress her cheek but I feel some wetness there.

Is she crying but for what?

Did she missing her parents.

I quickly stood up taking her in my arm and switch on my side light.

I wipe her tears. But they are still flowing.