Chapter 5

Ritika.......

After from hospital we come to home and now i am resting in my room. Mom and Dad strictly order me to stay in my room and had rest.
But truly said i am missing him very much. I search my phone and on my data and open WhatsApp to see his msg but their is no one. 
I open our chat and read old conversation.

*********

After three days i am going to college but i don't want to go because of him. But i have to go for my exam because they are coming near.

I reach my college and went to my class and sit on my seat. I come college to early. And i start to read some topic and engrossed in it. After some time i feel someone taking seat beside me and i know who is ?? But i didn't heed of that and start reading again. But my mind not in that book.

I impatiently wanted to see his face and to see him and asking what have i done that he didn't try to contact me in those days. But i stay calm and didn't try to see him.

After some time professor come and start to teach us. 
After three lecture lunch time come and i put my books in my bag and turn to go and see him starting back at me and i quickly lower my eyes because i don't want to see on those eyes where i could not control my self.

" Riti ". He said. But i didn't look at him. But i feel calmness in my heart when he called me by my name.

" Ritika , look at me." He again said but to his dismay i didn't look him.
I wanted to look at him but i afraid to look at him and my eyes is filled up with tears.

" Fine , you don't want to talk to me then it's okay but please look at me." He again said and before i can look at him ,Rani come their and he turn to her side hearing her voice and i looked at him and turn my face to other side to control my tears.
"Let's go , i am waiting for you from 15 minute and here you are." I heard her voice but i didn't hear his reply. 

"Hey Ritika come yaar i am feeling hungry." She asked me to ,

" You guys go , i am not feeling hungry." I said without turning to them and controlling my voice.

After this i hear footstep going to out classes. And i release my tears whom i holding. And i asked "Why are you doing this to me Akash why???"

And then i wipe my tears and turn to go but i halted seeing the person front of me and the emotion in those eyes.

Akash.....

I am very frustrated on myself. How can be i so distanced to her when i know what i feel about her. 
I am just scared for her reaction. I don't know what she thinks about me. I know that she like me when she looked at me with that look. But i am afraid.

When i go to her house to pick up her , i see her in saree on my birthday and she is looking beautiful that i forget to blink my eyes. I know that i like her before more than a friend but on that day i realize that it is more than like.

I just wanted to stare her whole night but to my dismay it is impossible. 
I want to hug her when she give me that guitar but i control my self.
I notice her that day on dining table she seems off but i shrug that thought away from me and enjoy my dinner with Rani.
From Rani , i remember one thing she is my cousin who helped me to get over from my past and that's why i am helping her to get her love.

Now she drag me with her to talking and i feeling bad for Ritika she is all alone.
She told me that she tell her parents about Rahul. Rahul the guy she love. And they are ready to meet him. I am happy for her hearing this. 
I to wanted to tell her about Ritika but she beat me before i said to her anything. 
" Did you notice Ritika" she asked

" why would i notice her." I said

" Don't act dumb in front of me , i know what you feel about her , she is feeling like jealous." She said

" jealous why?? And how do you know about my feeling." I asked to her.

"When you look at her your eyes spark, and i notice how you are taking glance to her face time to time." She said and i just smiled at her and narrate her all that what i feel for her
.
"And yes she is jealous at what you are doing to with me." She said

"What are i doing to with you and first if all why even in this world she feel jealous." I asked her frowning

"Seriously i doesn't know you are to dumb to see what she feel. When you hug me i notice sadness in her eyes and for the god sake why didn't you hug her when she give the gift. And most important you are eating with me in one plate . for your kind information she didn't had her dinner completely seeing your act." She pushed and again said

"I think you should tell her about what you feel and she likes you to , i think she love you." She said mischievously.
Love , i don't think so she love me but i know she likes me.
"Ohh, Romio where are you lost , go and tell her." She said then just Ansh come to me and said about Ritika leaving and to drop her. I quickly said byee to Rani and she give me the look ' tell her today' .

I grab my jacket and keys and go to her but didn't see her their. Then i see a figure walking outside. I started my bike and went to road and see her walking. I called her many times but she didn't listen me and i wonder what goes in her head. Why she behaving like this.
I stop my bike and start to walking towards her while calling her name , now i am hell angry on her. I reach to her and grab her hand and turn to her . "What was that?." i asked to her about all this.
" What was, did i know you?? " She said this while i take a back to seeing her like this.
And she tried to free her hand but i grip more tightly. 
" You know what, i don't want to friend with you , just go from there."She said that my grip on her hand loose due to her tone.
How can even she say to me this, and there i don't know why she is angry on me.
I am in pain that she doesn't want me anymore and here i am planning to tell her my feeling for her. 

" Okay, if you want this then it is okay, sit on bike then i will drop you to your house. " i said to her and turn to where my bike is standing.
" Akas.. " I hear her voice but didn't try to listening anything from her.
I start my bike and stood beside her and then she sit behind me and i drove towards her house.
i could feel chill wind and then i remember she is in saree and she could feeling the cold. Then i stop and give her to my jacket to wear. And she take it.
We reach her house and she give my jacket to me back and said a thanks , i just nod my head. When i see her that she fully enter in her house i drove towards my house. 
I reach their and went to my room and just laid on my bed and think all the thing what did all happened this. And then i fell asleep.

******

When i woke up in the morning i groan and i feel headache, i just stood up and i did my all morning chores and went to having breakfast. 

____________

Asslamualikum guys

So this my second update for today.
I hope you enjoying this.

Don't forget to Vote and Comments.

Love Naz ❤❤❤❤