Chapter 7

Akash........ 

"Tell me what is bothering you." I asked looking at her 
"Nothing."She said without looking at me. 

I went close to her. I hold her chin very firmly with my two fingers and pull it upward. 
Now she looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked from inside. 
I look in her eyes. There is only love and tears. I hate when she cry. 
I wiped them with my other hand. 
I rubbed my thumb on her cheek firmly. She close her eyes with feeling my touch. 
My gaze fell on her plump lips. I started to lean forward to her. 
I am few inches away from her lips. 
"Open your eyes. " I said firmly and she open her eyes and her eyes locked with mine. 
After some time later i smashed my lips to her while her eyes widen at my suddenly attack.

I smirked while kissing her. This kiss is very slow and she is still not moving her lips. Her lips is feeling very soft against mine. 
I broke that kiss after some time. And looked at her whose eyes now close. 
I smirked and decide to play some time. 
"I love you." I said while putting some distance from her. 
She open her eyes with jerk and look at me. I pretend like nothing happen. 
"Did you said something."She asked while i control on my laugh. 
"No." I said 
"Did you hear anything." I asked to her. 
She shake her head in confusion. 
She thinks some second then asked "Did anything happen here?"
I tried to like there is nothing happens. I said a no. 

'Am i dreaming. ' I heard her murmuring 

I smile at her innocence. 
"I am going." She said after some time and tried to stood up. 

But i hold he hand and she fell on me and her other hand on my chest. I clearly heard her breathing going fast.

'Did i again dreaming.' I again hear her muttering to herself. 

"No, you are not." I said 

"Did i say aloud." She asked this time looking at me. I nodded my head at her. I take few locks of hair behind her ear. 

"So, tell me, Do you love me." I said looking in her eyes. 
"What?" She shout

**************

Ritika......... 

When i stood from ground thinking that the kiss really happened or it's my imagination. 

I feel a jolt and next moment I am on him. I mentally shake my head thinking I am again dreaming. 

But i said it aloud. And he said I am not dreaming. 

"Did I say it aloud?" I asked him and he nod. 

"So, tell me, do you love me?" He asked 
"What?" I shout in shock. How did he knows this. 

"This." He said and capture my lips with his. 

Oh my did it happened in reality. I pinched where my hand. 
"Aah... " He shout while broking from me. 
So it is not dream. 

" Why did you pinch me." He asked rubbing

his chest where i pinch him. 

"For this." I said and smashed my lips at him. He shock with my gesture but start kiss me after some second. 
It's feel heaven. His lips wore moving with mine so smoothly. I want to stop this moment. 

We broke after when we need breath and I hugged him that instant. 
After when my breath went normal. I looked at him with my head on his chest. 

"Akash, tell me it is not my dream." I asked him while holding him tight like he will disappear if I open my eyes and found myself on a empty bed.