Twitter

Buzzfeedoffical
@buzzfeed
                   Did y'all see the sexual tension between Marie Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore last night on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries'? IT WAS DEFINITELY THERE!! To me it looks like actor Paul Wesley @paulwes and his costar Ariel Jennings @violetariel are making some on screen and off screen chemistry!
___________________________________
NinaDobrev
@neensdobrev
I don't know about sexual tension off screen...
___________________________________
IanSomerhalder
@smolderhalderoffical
I do agree with @neensdobrev there is no sexual tension between Ariel and Paul....
___________________________________
Buzzfeedoffical
@buzzfeed
Ian you're bias! We know about your undying love for Ariel! It's very obvious both you and Paul are smitten over one woman! Maybe she's your Elena!
___________________________________
PaulWesley
@paulwes
There is absolutely nothing between me and Ariel. We are not in a relationship.
___________________________________
Buzzfeedoffical
@buzzfeed
IAN AND PAUL YOURE NOT FOOLING ANYONE!
___________________________________
CandiceKing
@candiceaccolaking
Even if Paul and Ian were liking the same woman it is absolutely none of your business! Their love life isn't open to the public! Just because they appear on your tv screen, doesn't mean you as a person are entitled to know everything about them. So what if one of them dates Ariel?! She's absolutely sweet and stunning, and it's their choice. Leave them alone! This is unwanted press and fake news, and unless they come out and publicly say they are dating, it's none of your business.
___________________________________
DanielGilliesOffical
@therealgill
Xoxo gossip girl.
___________________________________
ArielJennings
@VioletAriel
Fucking Daniel. 🤦‍♀️