✯Saturday Blues✯

Saturday, 10:00am
Ugh, it was Saturday. My Junior year starts in 2 days. You groaned as you got up. You shower and do your morning routine and put on some gray sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt and also put your hair in a messy bun.
You walked downstairs to see your mom making breakfast. "mom, that smells delicious." She was making your favorite; waffles, eggs, and sausage (that also meant she wanted something from you). Instead of asking her what she wanted, you decide to make her ask you, which she hated. Your mom wasn't the strict type because she had you as a teen pregnancy so she still knows how it is to be a teenager. She never yells at you and basically lets you do whatever you want.

When breakfast is done, you both sit at the dining table. You can feel her stare burning into you. You look up at her and say "you ok?" she sighs of relief and says "I'm glad you asked. My boss is going to be out of NJ for a couple of weeks and he has some pets that-" You cut her off and say "he needs someone to take care of them and you want me to do it, just a guess." She gives you the 'please' look and you give in. "Fine, only because you are the best mom in the whole world." You say and you give her a kiss on her forehead as you take your dishes to the sink. "Thank you, Mija" she says "you have to go to his house every weekend at 4 p.m. to check on his dog, Walter. He also has a son around your age" You nod and say "Well, I'm going to be in my room."

12:00pm
You have a boyfriend named Jojo. He has a bitchy attitude and it can be annoying sometimes. You guys have been dating since freshman year. you decide to text him about your dog sitting. (Yes, your dating @trulyboyjojo from tiktok 😂)

Me:
Hey babe

Jojo❤️🥺:
Hey Princess, how was your morning?

Me: good so far, I have sum to tell yah tho..

Jojo❤️🥺:
What?

You trembled at the thought of what Jojo might do if he knows there is a boy at your mom's bosses house, so you don't tell him.

Me:
I won't be rlly available on weekends cus I have to do stuff for my mom's boss.

Jojo❤️🥺:
What 'stuff' are you referring to?!😡

Me:
Baby, not like that, just taking care of his dog while he's out of NJ for a bit.

Jojo❤️🥺:
too bad, I thought you loved me..

Me:
don't be like that, you know I love you, Jojo.

Jojo❤️🥺:
Come over my house then 😄

Me:
I'm busy right now, later?

Jojo❤️🥺:
COME OVER NOW!

Me:
But...
read 1:27 pm

I sighed and got ready to go over to his house. I changed into this:

"Mom, can I go to Jojo's house?" You yell

"Mom, can I go to Jojo's house?" You yell. "Yeah, just be safe!" She yells back. You close and lock your front door and get in your car and drive to Jojo's house.

(Hey guys! i'm the author of this and I hope you guys enjoy the series. it's my first time so be niceee. 😖 btw bold words is me,the author talking😂)