✯Saturday are for the Boys✯

Saturday, 5:00pm

Eventually, you go to his house and into the attic, knowing he'd be in there. It's kinda like a hang room and you and the boys used it ever since you guys were about 9.

He plops down on the couch "so you still do that, huh?" You say smiling at him. He laughs and signals you to sit with him. You go over and you guys cuddle under the fluffy blanket he has. He kisses your forehead. You dig your head into his chest and you start crying. You can't help to feel this pain. You loved Jojo so much before all of this, but he's changed. He lifts up your chin and says
"What's wrong?!" you say "It's just- never mind." he's confused but doesn't ask and plays with your hair and you both end up falling asleep.

You wake up to Kairi, Alvaro, and Alejandro's voices. You open your eyes wide and hug them. Mattia wasn't there, so you assumed he went downstairs. You grab your phone and see 13 missed calls and 6 texts from Jojo.

Jojo❤️🥺:
Hey.

Jojo❤️🥺:
I'm sorry

Jojo❤️🥺:
Answer me Maria..

Jojo❤️🥺:
That motherfucker Mattia has the nerve to say stuff to me!

Jojo❤️🥺:
Don't make me end us..

Jojo❤️🥺:
MARIANA MARTÍNEZ!

Me:
I just got your texts, and what text from Mattia?

Jojo❤️🥺:

You blush at the thought of Mattia standing up for you

You blush at the thought of Mattia standing up for you. But at the same time, how did he know? WAIT, HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW?!

Me:
Jojo, please leave me alone..

Mattia came back to the attic and before he could reach the top step I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs, into his room.
"Mattia, how do you know?!" I said
"Know what ?" He says.
I gave him the 'you know' look and he exhaled.
"Mari, i'm not gonna tell you how I know but I do.. Why didn't you tell me?" He said.
"I didn't tell anyone for a reason! Now tell me how you know my business." I said crossing my arms.

"When you were sleeping Jojo FaceTimed you and I answered and I told him you were sleeping. When he saw you were sleeping in my arms he got furious and started ranting on, but he said some stuff about you over at his house and what he did to you." He said.

I looked down in embarrassment. Why did he even have my phone? Did he tell the boys?!

"You can't tell anyone, Mattia, or you lose my trust." I say still looking down.

"I won't tell anyone including the boys just.. stay away from Jojo please. I hate seeing you hurt and since we all have big platforms including Jojo, this could get out."

My eyes widen and I just nod and go back to the attic.

What? I didn't know what to say..

8:30pm

You guys start watching 'On my Block' on Netflix. The boys go and make popcorn and Mattia stays downstairs with you.
You break the silence by saying "this show is hella boring."
Mattia says "what? No it's not!" You roll your eyes and pull the blanket off him so you can use it. He pulls it back and you guys go back and forth pulling the blanket. He eventually takes it from you and your shivering.
He says "aww, I'm sorry" and puts some of it over you and him. The boys come back down with popcorn.
They hand Mattia one and say "share with Maria" You look at them and say "fuck no, I  want my own"
The boys say, "Then go make your own" You roll your eyes and share with Mattia. Eventually, you all fall asleep on the couch.Awkward..

Sunday, 10:00am

You wake up and no one is awake. You walk into the kitchen and start making breakfast for you and the boys and Mattia's family. You decided to make Nutella crepés, since everyone loves chocolate. Out of the blue, Mattia comes and hugs you from behind.
You flinch at first, then you giggle and he says "you like that?"
You look up at him and laugh and say "yea papi" he says "fuck, don't say that, it turns me on"
you say "ew, TMI" he rolls his eyes and you laugh.

(You guys always flirt because you find it literally hilarious)

Kai comes down and says "Is it safe to open my eyes" you laugh and Kai washes his hands and helps you make breakfast. Aloe Vera, Tai, and Ale watch tv.
"So," Kai says.
"What's up?" You say, while placing crepés on plates. He looks at you and then Mattia, and then back at you and says "oh please, you know what's up.
Do you like Mattia or something?"
You blush.
"So you do?" Kai says.

I never told anyone except for Mattia that I was dating Jojo because Jojo thinks that it shouldn't get out to anyone because of the rumors. I think it's stupid but whatever.

"no.. No! I just, He's my best friend and I have a-"

Kai laughs. That always meant he knew something you didn't.
"Kai why are you laughing?" I asked.
He says "Yo Boys! Come here"
"KAI!" you yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Just trust me," he says as they walk over.
"We're going to the attic to play truth or dare and some other games. You guys wanna play?" They all agreed and we went back to the attic.
I pushed Kai a little bit, and he said "hey!" You laugh and keep walking.

When you guys finally settle down in the attic, you start playing.
Kai says "Mattia, truth or dare" Mattia says dare and Kai says
"I dare you to tell us all how you feel about Maria. Oh! And describe it the same way you told me you felt last night, you know, when Maria was asleep."
You look at Mattia and he looks so nervous and he says,
"Fuck you Kai."
Kai laughs and Mattia says "How could I not love her? But as my best friend Kai so stop trying to play Matchmaker with us" he turns so red and you both look at each other and look away.
Ale says "Truth or dare..." he scans the room for someone to ask, and his eyes dart on you. He says your name and asks you truth or dare.
"Truth" you say and he says "Is it true you like Mr. Polibio over here?"
You laugh and you say "Dare."
He scoffs and says "I dare you to make out with Mattia."
You roll your eyes at Ale and before you could say anything he says "I'm not done, you also have to sit on his lap for the rest of the games."
Ale laughs and you say "Ok, you're just a straight up demon" you all laugh and you go over and sit on his lap. He puts his arm around your waist, acting like you might fall off.

You know that if this ever gets back to Jojo, he might kill Mattia. Literally.

He looks at you and sees that you're hesitating on kissing him.

He says "guys she doesn't have to-" and you interrupt him by kissing him.

Ummm, let's just say, IT ESCALATED. Eventually it felt like you were gonna swallow each other's tongues.
Alvaro says "damn, are you gonna breathe?! you two have been kissing for like 5 minutes" you laugh and he says "oops that's not awkward."
Then Alvaro says "I think that's enough, we got the first day of Junior year tomorrow."
"Yeah, I completely forgot.
Mattia are you still gonna pick us all up?"
"yea lil one" he says quietly. they all laugh and I'm not sure why but eh, I could care less.

When the boys aren't looking, you get up off Mattia's lap, and you go make tiktoks.