✯The break: day 2✯

12:00am
I slept in. I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Rachel so I answered.
"Hey Mari! How are you doing?" She asked.
"I get that a lot now.. I'm doing better!" I replied.
"Oh that's good. Hey I wanted to ask you.. what happened between Kairi and Mattia? They won't stop eyeing each other."
I don't like this.
"I'll tell you everything later. Do you think you can come over when school is over?" I asked.
"Of course! See you then." She said.
We FaceTimed the whole time she was at lunch, but she had to go to class after so I hung up.

I got up and took a shower. I did my morning routine and changed into this:

 I did my morning routine and changed into this:

I decided to go to Starbucks. I grabbed my lanyard and got into my car. When I got to Starbucks, I opened the door and it was pretty packed, but I still got into the long line.
"Pretty long right?" I heard a girl say from behind me.

🚨NEW CHARACTER ALERT🚨

This is Addison Rae!~(Addi)~Online friend~19 y/o♎️

This is Addison Rae!~(Addi)~Online friend~19     y/o♎️

"Addison WHAT?!" I said.
She laughed and gave me a big hug. Me and Addison had been online friends for a long time, but she lives out in LA in the hype house. Why is she out here?!

"Why are you in Jersey?" I asked.
"We're going on a couples trip to Atlantic City!" She replied.
"Who are you dating?" i asked her.
"Tony Lopez" She replied.
"I'm so happy for you! Who are you here with?" I asked.
"Tony, Alex, Kouvr, Charli, Chase, Anthony, and Avani"
No way. There is nooooo way my online bsf, Avani, was in New Jersey.
"Omg wait.. Avani's here?!" I asked.
"Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot you two were best friends. She's out in the car. Once we get our drinks I'll take you to meet everyone." She said.
"Ok that sounds awesome!" I replied.
Ngl.. I was kinda nervous to meet the most popular TikTokers on the platform. But I already knew Avani and Addison so it shouldn't be that scary..

When it was our turn to order, I got a Venti strawberry frappuccino and Addison got 6 Venti mocha frappuccino's for all the other tiktokers.

While the barista handed us our drinks, she said "I have to ask.. are you Addison Rae and Mari Martinez not tiktok?!"
"Yeah, nice to meet you!" Me and Addi said.
"Ok I know this is a lot.. but can I get a picture with you two??" The barista asked.
"I'm ok with that," I said.
"I'm down," Addi said.
We took a picture and then a bunch of other fans started asking for pictures. Wow. Was I that popular?
Eventually me and Addi rushed out of there because too many people were asking for pictures at that point.
Somehow, we snuck past the fans and she took me to the car everyone was in. They all got out and they gave me a hug.
"I can't believe we ran into you!" Avani said.
"Yeah, just a daily Starbucks run," I said.
"I love your TikToks" Charli said.
I couldn't believe that Charli liked my videos. (an: Maria has 9.8 million followers on TikTok!)
"Thank you! I love yours too!" I told her.
"I have a great idea! At the end of February we're going to Playlist Live! You and the boys should definitely look into it. After that, we're going to the Bahamas and we would love for you guys to come!" Kouvr said.
"That sounds like so much fun! I'll make sure to tell them about it" I replied.
Avani, Addison, Charli, Kouvr, and I made a couple of tiktoks together and posted them. We were laughing so hard, I swear. I got Charli and Kouvr's numbers and I went home soon.

2:00pm
I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Rachel, Kairi, and Mattia. Chaos. I let them all in. Mattia kissed me on the cheek and said "Hey mamas"
"Hi Mattia" I replied.
I could tell Kairi was getting jealous, but what was I supposed to do?
We all went down to my basement. This is what it looked like:

 This is what it looked like:

We all grabbed snacks and drinks and sat down on the couch

"Sleepover at mine tonight?" I asked.
"It's a school night, but I'll ask" they said. They asked their parents and ended up all being able to stay over so I texted my mom.

Me:
Can Rae and the boys sleep over in the basement?

Mama😘:
Yes, but they have to wake up early to go home in the morning. And their parents have to know where they are.

Me:
Ok thank you! I love you and will see you when you get home.

Mama😘:
Your welcome! I love you too

"You guys can stay over" I said.

6:00pm
We had just finished watching 'All The Bright Places' and 'Birdbox'
The whole time I was cuddling with Mattia. I had just noticed that they were all sleeping except Mattia and I.
"They fall asleep to the easiest shit" Mattia said.
"Yea, you're not wrong" I said, digging my head into his chest.
"Maria, can I tell you something?" Mattia asked.
"Mhmm. What's up?" I asked him.
He looked me in the face and said "I love you"

What the fuck was I supposed to say? I mean I'm supposed to say it back, but it's kinda.. awkward right now. I'm confused between Kairi and Mattia.

"You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know that I will always be there for you and you make every day of mine light up. You just broke up with Jojo and I don't know where things stand between us.. but Maria, I've fallen in love with you and you don't have to tell me how you feel." He said.
Ok, I dont think I'm confused anymore.
I looked at Mattia's eyes that were staring down at me. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. It started to get more and more intense. Then I pulled away. He was confused.
"I love you too, Mattia. I've loved you for a while now but just didn't notice" I said.
He started blushing and I kissed him again and we sat there holding hands.
I was getting kinda hungry so I woke the others up to go get something. We all agreed and drove over to Chipotle.
When we arrived, we decided only Mattia and I would go in and order because all of us together would draw fans towards us. We ordered and I willingly paid for everyone.

While waiting, Mattia grabbed my hand and put his arm around my waist. I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"Being cute" I responded.
(an: that little part was very important. Remember that..)

When we got the food, we took it to the car and drove back to my house. We ate and went back down to the basement. Everyone fell asleep watching 'After' and me and Mattia went to my room:

 Everyone fell asleep watching 'After' and me and Mattia went to my room:

We fell asleep cuddling🥰