✯Jojo's revenge✯

(Warning! this part has some sexual assault in it. if you are sensitive to the topic, do not read or read with someone you trust!)

Saturday, 2:00pm
When you arrived he opened the door before you even knocked and said "my parents aren't home" you say "ok and?" and walk in. He looks at you surprised and you go up to his room and sit on his bed, scrolling through social media. You have a pretty big platform thanks to your bffs, Alejandro, Mattia, and Kairi and some others. They are way more popular than you on TikTok and stuff but they just love hanging with you for some reason. You all grew up on the same street and your parents are all friends. You are the youngest one, however, but you still love them to death.

Jojo walks upstairs mad, locks his door and grabs your phone. He throws it on the floor and you say "Jojo! That wasn't necessary, you could've told me to turn it off." You say angrily. "Where's the fun in that?" he says, smirking at you. "Jojo, why did you want me to come over?" "You know why" He says, getting on top of you. He starts to kiss down your neck and you push his head away. You make him mad and he slaps your hand and continues. You push him off again and he says "what the fuck, Maria! STOP TEASING!" He says this as he pushes both your hands down and squeezes your wrists. "Jojo stop that FUCKING hurts!" he doesn't listen and continues to kiss your body. you start squeezing your eyes closed. you feel tears in your eyes as he takes off your shirt. He pulls off your Jeans and underwear and does the same for himself. "Jojo please don't, I don't want to lose it yet" He says "don't worry, i won't" instead he puts his length in your ass, making you want to cry more. (if at any point in the series someone puts their length in a character ass, it doesn't count as loosing your v-card. I'm sorry for the cring😭) you hold onto the sheets and start to cry "JOJO STOP!!" Then he slaps you in your face! "you're a whimpering little bitch. don't come back Maria." he puts his clothes back on and you do the same.

"get the fuck out!" He says.

You grab your phone and run out crying. You can't even begin to believe Jojo did that to you. you are furious with him, and you can't take your toxic relationship. You get in your car and start driving. You come to a parking lot and text the boys.

Gang😎💜

Me:
anyone available?

Kai🤪😇:
Nah, my mom got me over here babysittin 🙄

Alvaro🥳❤️:
Oof! I have to hang out with my Mom. Apparently I need to be 'productive'.

Ale😄💜:
Lmaoo. I got homework sorry Mari!

Mattia🥰🤣:
I know you didn't actually do summer work..

Ale😄💜:
My moms idea bro 😭

Me:
😂😂

Mattia❤️🤩:
come over Mari! Everyone comes to mine around 8pm for a sleepover?

Me:
ok i'll ask and omw!

Ale😄💜:
ight, I should be finished by then.

Kai🤪😇:
Yeah, my mom should be home, too.

Alvaro🥳❤️:
I'll be there.

you look around your car. You put on a hoodie from the backseat to hide the bruises Jojo gave you on your wrists and face.