✯Friendzone?✯

Newsflash! I got friend zoned.

I nodded and tried to put on a fake smile, but he could tell I was struggling.
I just looked at him and said "your heart might've not been broken, but mine is."
I walked right past him, brushing his arm and ran into the girls bathroom.

Why? What could possibly go wrong? Why couldn't I just end things with Jojo and date Mattia? I was scared of Jojo anyways..

You sat there for a while, crying. The next bell eventually rang and it was time for Soccer practice. You dragged yourself to your locker and got your drawstring backpack and headed out to the field.

You walked through the halls with puffy eyes.
Jojo ran up to you and said "hey, what's wrong?!"
More tears filled your eyes, burning them with anger.

"We're done Jojo! I'm done being your little puppet, it's gotten me nowhere! You physically hurt me and came crawling right back. And due to me letting you back in my life, I lost the only person worth living for. So just, stay away!"

I turned around to see a bunch of people recording me. Fuck. I thought. I already knew this was gonna get out.. I technically told everyone I was dating Jojo. As in past tense.

I turned back around and Rae was standing there. she just said "What are you staring at? Go do something better with your time!" They all turned away and Rae took me outside.
She took me to her car and she drove.
I didn't ask or say anything.
She drove me back to my house and said "Ask your mom to stay home this week. You are not gonna want to hear everyone talking about this so you should just lay low. You're gonna have to tell her about everything. I'll try to help you, I love you Mari."

This was why Rae was my girl best friend. She always understands me.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her. She left and I changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

7:00pm
I woke up on my bed to it being 7. I didn't realize I fell asleep. I groaned and went downstairs.
"Mom, are you home?" I called out. I guess she was over at the neighbors, since that's all she does.
I grabbed a tub of ice cream from the freezer and heard lightning.

I absolutely HATE thunderstorms. I heard rain falling on the roof and I knew I would have to do this alone.
Mattia used to come over and we would watch Netflix until thunder storms were over, because he knew I found them scary. I missed him so bad.

Then I heard a 'knock'

I opened it and it was mattia. He was standing there soaking wet. You could see his chest through his white  t-shirt.

It was kinda hot.

"Mattia please, I don't want to embarrass myself again so just go-"
I was interrupted by him grabbing my belt loop which pulled me outside, he put his hand on my waist and placed his lips onto mine.
I kissed him back and then said, "I thought you wanted to be friends?"
"I only said that because I wasn't thinking. I needed to think Mari. And now I know I'm crazy in love with you" he said.

I smiled and put my hand on his cheek, and continued to kiss him.

Ah Mattia! I hate rain." I said, pulling him inside. He laughed and he pushed me against the wall causing me to flinch. We continued kissing until my mom pulled up in the driveway. I knew she wouldn't care if he was over since she was best friends with his mom, but she definitely didn't want to see us dead ass making out.

I brought him upstairs into my room. I guess he wants to stay over? I gave each of us a towel and once we dried, I tucked him into my bed.

"Mom! Mattia's gonna sleep over tonight is that ok?" I asked.
"Of course sweetie, but we need to talk tomorrow morning." I heard her reply.

I layed next to Mattia and we cuddled for a bit and I said "What are we?"
He looked down at me and said "mamas, your my always and forever"
"Hmm, I don't think that's a Facebook status?" I said teasing him. he kissed my forehead and we ended up falling asleep, and falling in love..💗