"The Lord yoinketh and the Lord yeeteth away"

(April 24th, 2020)

Hello there!  Admin K speaking.

So this story is indeed a Roblox Flicker fanfiction as the title implies.

HOWEVER, I will be typing it out on the official Flicker Amino (my user there is also @MemeDealerK) and will simply copy/paste it here.

If you just want to read the story here that's fine, but if you read it on the Amino I will include:

-Sneak peaks of upcoming chapters
-Original drafts of previous chapters
-Official character personalities and backstories in character sheets (most are still in progress)
-The next chapter published a day earlier than on Wattpad

So if you want all that go check out my profile on the Amino!  Here's a link to it:
http://aminoapps.com/c/FlickerRoblox

See you guys in the Prologue!  This is Admin K, signing out

Edit: I feel like this warning is long overdue.  For any of the JJ Studios staff reading this, I used Kees in this story before his real life counterpart was exposed.  This is the only book he is used in, after the ending his fate is sealed and I will never use him again.  He may be mentioned in the other books, but he'll never appear as a main character or as a character in general.  I wrote this book before I knew he was based off of a horrible person, so it was too late to replace him with anyone.  I'm so sorry, but like I said before, I will not be using him in any more parts of the series and I will limit any mentions of him in the future.  If you have any trauma related to him, I seriously suggest not reading this book.  Please find another fan fiction to read, I don't mind as long as it makes you more comfortable.

With regards to the staff
-K