The Abused

WARNING! MATURED CONTENT AHEAD! This story has a very sensitive theme/content. Please read at your own risk.

PS. Not a BxB story 😅✌Morgan is a woman and Noam is a man. Also, this is unedited. Please expect a lot of errors and wrong grammar.

Prologue

I bit my lip as I felt his shaft enter behind me and a familiar pain strikes inside. I'm bleeding again for sue, but that didn't stop him. He doesn't mind though. He just want to fuck me hard, that's all.

I can't do anything but to hold a grip to the thick blanket under me and grit my teeth out of anger while my knees are kneeling in the bed facing the soft mattress.

Again, I can't do anything against him. All I can do is to accept everything. There's nothing that I can do to protect myself.

I'm weak.

"Aaaah shit. Your ass feels good! Aaah." He moaned as he started to thrust slowly on me.

I didn't moan. I remained silent while shutting my eyes close, accepting every thrust that he made inside my me. His hands roamed on my body, until his other hand reached my length while the other one held my neck. Trying to choke me into death-oh how I wish I just die while he's banging me from behind. That would be great.

"Ohh you fuckin slave, how can you be so beautiful even though you're a boy? You're also as tight as a virgin-uuuhhh!" He stroked my length up and down while I kept my mouth closed, "Why don't you say something? Moan for me pretty boy, moan."

I didn't do as he told me. I will never do that. Why would I? It will only satisfy him, it will only satisfy them. Well fuck them, I'll never say a word until my last breath.

His thrusts became harder, deeper and faster. I know, he's coming, I can feel his shaft getting bigger inside me.

The bed is shaking-well, it's always shaking, what's new? It's been my bed for years but it is still sturdy, how I wish I'm as sturdy as my bed but I know that it's impossible. I'm already shattered from years ago. Pulverized into pieces. Everyday, everynight.

"Aaah fuck! I'm coming! Aaaah!"

He's still stroking my length, gripping and massaging every bit of it. He held my face before crushing his lips into mine, biting my lower lip making it bleed and sucking my tongue while still pumping in and out on me. I also received some slaps on my cheeks, pulling my hair but he loves to choke me, he also loves to play with my shaft but hurting me is everyone's specialty.

I just wish that someone can save me from this hell. I can't bear it anymore. I just want to die.

I waited for him to be finished. Minutes later, he released his seeds inside me before pulling out his shaft. I can feel the hot thick liquid dripping out from my ass down to my quivering legs.

"Tsk. I still want to fuck you," He said before he forced to lay me back on the bed and crawled on top of me, pinning my hands beside my head before lowering his face, "But I'm damn tired. Let's do this again some other time."

As usual, I didn't answer. He kissed me again roughly before letting me go. He left a cheque on the side table before finally leaving me in the room alone.

I pulled the sheets to cover my body full of bruises and red marks, closed my eyes trying to suppress my tears from flowing but I failed. I just hugged my folded knees under the blanket while letting myself cry like a dying kid but there's not a single word coming out from my mouth.

Then the door opened again and he went in. He lay down behind me as he gave me a hug while hushing and stroking my hair.

"Why are you crying, Noam?" He whispered while kissing every tear that's rolling down to my cheek."You earned a lot of money today, aren't you proud of it? Those people really knew how lovely you are, Noam."

He slid his hands inside the blanket and caresses my naked body while burying his face in my neck, breathing heavily, sniffing the scent of mixed sweat and saliva from the previous clients who ravished my body in exchange of huge amount.

"I can't even blame them for leaving you like this. You're like a sweet candy that no man can resist. You're so sweet... very sweet."

His lips started to kiss my jaw, down to my neck and went to my bar shoulder.

"I pity them. They need to pay a lot of money first before they can have a taste of this." His fingers slid inside my hole back and forth. "Yet here you are in my house, waiting on your bed naked and always ready for me."

"Vaffanculo..." I whispered.

Instead of getting offended, he just chuckled and kissed me while whispering back that made me clenched my fist out of anger.

"I love you, Noam. Stay with me forever..."

And they say that male can't be victims of abuse.