Chapter 3

(Sorry I've been busy as fuck and alot of shit has happened since this whole quarantine thing and before. Thankfully I can say it's over now and I'll be updating alot more. I'm not quite sure why you guys like my writing but I'm happy to give you it)

I smiled softly and nodded. We watched some tv. I then showered and went to bed. Today was good. And maybe I should listen to my mom.
________________________________

Kirishima POV

I woke up not long after I first went to sleep. I was just so happy. I grabbed my phone and texted Mina. I told her all about our date? That's what I like to think of it as. I wonder what blasty thinks of it. I'm pretty sure he had fun. He was so cool, maybe we can go out again soon! I heard the door to the house open, I looked over at my clock, it was around 1am. "They're home late" I thought aloud, I could care less about when they got home or if they even got home.

"Okay that's a little harsh me" I said to myself aloud.

"Well now I seem a little crazy..I should stop talking to myself.....Out loud at least..."

God I really am stupid aren't I, I laughed at myself. And I seem crazy.

I then heard my parents yelling? Loud talking? Arguing? I wasn't sure so I quietly walked over to my bedroom door and opened it slightly so I knew what was happening.

No one POV

"You were sleeping with her weren't you!" Kiri's mother yelled out. She had long black hair same as his father.

"You're the only person I sleep with! Even if I cheated it wouldn't be with her she's a whore! I don't want to catch some std for her!" His father yelled back.

"Oh now you're calling my friend a whore!"

"Go to bed! You're drunk and you don't know what you're talking about!"

"I sure as hell do and you're drunk too! First you cheat on me and then call my friend a whore! She's only does that shit for money and even then she uses protection! Which also means you fucking paid her to cheat!!" She sobbed

Kirishima sighed and shut his door. He rolled his eyes and laid on his bed. His mother had also been like that. All his mother did was yell unless she took something then she got more violent, but even then it wasn't too bad. He knew it was nothing bad since no one threw any punches yet. His father also just let her hit him since she didn't hit hard. Unless it was one of the rare occasions were his mom was on something then he would try to keep her pin down until she sobered up. He was thankful for his dad, most of the time.

He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again. Not long after he did manage to fall back asleep.

As the redhead slept his parents continued to argue, in the morning everything would be fine though.

...
The next morning
...

Kirishima woke up because of the light coming into his room through his blinds. He groaned and rubbed his eyes then reached out for his phone. He saw that Mina and a few others texted him. He went through them all then got ready for the day. He put on some shorts and a black t. He also wore some red converses. He saw his mom and she apologized about last night. He smiled and told her it was fine.

With Bakugou

Bakugou woke up to the sound of his mom yelling asking what he wanted for breakfast. He yawned sitting up. He smacked his lips together and rubbed his eyes. He blinked them a few times before he could see properly. He then groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes. He reached into his drawers and pulled out a red sweater (he defiantly didn't steal for kiri) and put it on. It hung loosely off one shoulder and stopped at his mid-thights. He felt weird walking around bare footed so he put a pair of white socks on. (In this kiri is taller then baku and they're not their cannon sizes. Bakugou is 5'6 while Kirishima is 5'11)

Bakugou's POV

I yawned then yelled that I'd be down in a few. My mom didn't response so I assumed I was good and there was no hurry. I made sure I had my boxers on so that I didn't walk down without any. There have been times where I took them off in my sleep... I walked into my bathroom and lazily brushed my teeth, leaving my hair alone. I walked over to my night stand and picked up my phone, taking off the charger. I went to kiri's contact and changed his name back, Mina had tried to get into my phone so I change it for what I usually had it as.

His name was

❤RED RIOT❤

Now you see why it had to be changed. Mina would go crazy.

I ONLY USED HEARTS BECAUSE THEY'RE THE ONLY RED THING I HAVE THAT AREN'T KISSY FACES!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY CRUSH! WAIT-

Forget that brain please...

I saw that he messaged me

❤RED ROIT❤: Morning Baku!

Me: G'morin

He hasn't seen it yet, I'm not suprized since I just messaged him.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was.

"What is it you want?" I asked, she knew what I liked for breakfast so I was a little confused. I was still sleepy so I lazily looked at her, scratching the back of my neck. That's when I saw it..

Her smirk...

She was smirking!!

Oh no

No no no!!

What did she do?

What is she doing?

Planning to do?

What if-

"HEY BAKU!"
I heard a loud voice I know too well...

SHIT

HOLY FUCKER SHIT ASSHOLE!!!
SHE MUST FUCKING HATE ME!

OMG

My outfit.

My eyes were wide.

J U S T F U C K I N G S H I T