1.5

Yara's POV

It was around 7 PM when we arrived at Auntie Jesica's place. We took the elevator up to her apartment and wiggled our way out of the tiny elevator. She lived on the third floor in room 302. Right across the door that had the keep out sign on it.

"Lucas! We've arrived!"

Lucas is actually a year older than me. He is an engineering major at StonyVerse University. Auntie is also depending on him to help me get accommodated after I move into the dorms.

He's a pretty nice guy. Last time I saw him was a couple years ago and all I remember is this skinny kid with an abnormal size head, and a very thick set of glasses. He had clear skin tho and the conversations we had were more mature compared to the conversations that I had with my other friends at that time.

Did I also mention that he's Auntie's son?

"Coming Mom!"

While he was walking down the stairs I realized that he was no longer the skinny kid that I knew he was. Lucas was now a man! I was honestly shocked! He's handsome! Like really handsome!

[Lucas 👇🏾]

"L-L-Lucas?!"

"L-L-Lucas?!"

"Yara!! Why is your mouth open so damn big? You might want to close it baby girl, unless you want a bug to crawl into it"

"What happened to you?"

"Well there's puberty, and then I started to get hair cuts. Went to a bunch of Zumba and weightlifting classes. Oh also, I started to pay attention to my skin more. So I look good huh?"

"Actually that I'm up close, I've seen better"

Actually I was lying straight to his face. Puberty hit him head on and he had a major transformation. Not only is he taller than me, but I could tell he has some muscles. His head shrunk down, but his shoulders got broader. He's like a completely different person. The only thing that stayed the same was those dimples that made themselves apparent whenever he smiled.

"Alright, reunion finished. Yara let's go upstairs so I can show you your room while you're staying with us"

"Yes Auntie"

But before I left I made sure to say bye to Lucas. I considered him to be one of my really good friends and hopefully we can continue to be friends while I'm here. I'm not going to lie and say he's not attractive. He just didn't make me go crazy inside so I'm just going stay in my lane and maybe help him find someone to love?

Well, I'll help out when he gets there.

2 decades later aka after a long flight of stairs, Auntie helped me put my suitcases in the corner of the room.

"Get some sleep, tomorrow I'm planning to throw down in the kitchen. I still remember that you love lasagna. Be prepared to go into a food coma the whole time you're here"

"Don't worry. I'll mentally prepare myself for the deliciousness that's going to go into my stomach. Also, auntie?"

"Yes Yara?"

"Thank you. Thank you for everything!"

"Your family! It's nothing at all"

With that said, she closed the door and I started to watch some BL dramas. Currently I am watching Why R U the series. I can't describe how I feel watching this show. There's moments of happiness, sadness, and frustration. It's just a really good show to watch before falling asleep.