[Naomi 👆🏾]

Naomi's POV

"Okay, so just to put it bluntly, what are your thoughts on a polygamous relationship?"

Frozen, Yara's brain is going into overdrive. She still hasn't even really processed the fact that she has confessed in liking Naomi and Silas. But also it didn't really register to her yet that Naomi reciprocated the same feelings. She's stuck in daze and she doesn't know how to get herself back into reality especially with Naomi going back to holding her hands so tightly again.

"Yara, I don't mean to make you feel comfortable. Did I interpret things wrongly? I am just genuinely trying to define what your thoughts are on things"

Still completely silent, and only seeing that Yara's just blinking away. Naomi started to second guess if Silas, her, and Yara could ever become anything. Is the hope of becoming more than friends remain just that, a dream. She planned on pushing Yara and Silas towards a better directions to move things forward. But to force them in making a decision they never wanted to in the first place, was never her intention.

"Oh, I'm sorry Yara. I didn't mean to make you in a way uncomfortable by asking you that question. I genuinely like you more than a friend, but I also feel the same way about Silas. I didn't mean to push Silas on to you in such a way. I thought you just told me you like both me and Silas. But again, I'm sorry for interrupting that wrongly"

Untangling her hands from Yara's fingers, Naomi moved towards the exit of the restroom and started to make her way back to the table with Silas.

Thankfully, Yara got out of her trance after not feeling Naomi's warmth near her and followed her back to the table.  From some higher power above, Yara got to hear the end of  what Naomi said. Her brain started processing the English language and computing things for her to understand. She knows that the ball is now in her court and if she doesn't do something before this little hang out session than things may turn out to be slightly bit awkward in the upcoming days.

Yara's POV

We have been with Silas sitting at this table for a little while now. Naomi hasn't said much and just responds here and there. The empanadas we ordered for the table and the complementary chips and cheese dip are practically gone. I definitely messed things up in there while we were in the bathroom. I wish I could just slap myself in the back of my head so my brain didn't have to stop malfunctioning at one of the most important parts of my life!

So what the hell can I do?

Kiss Silas?

No!

No!

No!

that's too of an extreme.

Kiss Naomi?

Maybe.

Would I even have the guts to do that ?

Should I wait until we finish eating?

Kind of jump in and do that before all three of us said our separate good byes?

Crap! I'm totally not good with flirting or this romance thing.

To hell with it, the ball is in my court right? Then that means I could do whatever the hell I want.

The main course proportions at this restaurant were huge. The plate itself was oval shaped and had beautiful intricate designs on them that displayed pride in their culture. It was definitely beautiful to see. In addition, the big plates of food were great way to give me more time to figure out what the next thing I am going to do.

To be honest as good as those appetizer's were I could barely register the flavor of the food that was in front of me now. I was on auto pilot because I was just this close in pulling my hair out. A little voice in my head was constantly yelling at me to "Do something!" "Do it now!" "Okay......now! Now! Do something now!" But the more I ignored it, the more I started to sweat and my grip on my fork has become so tight I doubt that my thumb and index finger was getting any blood circulation.

"I need to use the restroom. Naomi do you mind coming with me?"

You didn't need to be a genius to see that Naomi was confused or even conflicted by me asking the question. There are times when her facial expressions tend to give away how she truly feels outside of her physically saying something.

"Umm, sure. Okay, yeah"

Not wanting her to continue to second guess anything and also ignoring Silas' confused expression, I took a hold of her wrist and basically dragged her back to the restroom. This is me putting on my big girl panties!

Pulling her inside the restroom and caging her against the wall was no where near planned. Rather it was pure instinct so I can get my thoughts out as quickly as possible.

Nose to nose, staring straight at Naomi,  she knew that she was about to make a good decision.  So Yara slightly turned her face to the right and only brushed her lips with those of Naomi. Not fully touching, but just enough to see if Naomi is consenting to the kiss. Rather, Yara was happily experiencing a moment of pure happiness when Naomi leaned in as well and took charge in setting the pace.

Meanwhile,  Silas was outside extremely confused not only of the situation, but what he should do next. Considering that the girls were in the women's restroom, he couldn't go in to check up on them. So for the first couple minutes, he settled with just distracting himself with passerby's on the sidewalk across the street. Then he had no choice but to order another appetizer in order to pacify himself from going against what he previously told himself.  As agonizing at might be, he's going to stay on this mahogany wooden chair in the center of the restaurant wondering what he did wrong for Naomi and Yara to spend so much time in the restroom.