ᎄʜᎀ᎘᎛ᎇʀ 𝟷𝟷: ᎏ'ᎍᎀʟʟᎇʏ's

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷: ᴏ'ᴍᴀʟʟᴇʏ's

"Okay, so you will wear the plum dress, then." Faye concludes as she wipes a table three customers just left.

We were in the diner, and it was Wednesday, a.k.a. D-day. I was so excited to meet Theo. We have texted for the previous days, though I didn't send him the location of our dinner date.

We've exchanged other things, though. He didn't have Instagram or Twitter. I only have Insta for my professional creations and Faye's pictures of me, but I didn't have Twitter, I found it a complete waste of my time. Although, he mentioned how lovely my ceramic pieces were and I read articles about some of his cases.

He sent me a playlist and I sent him mine and I was so pleased that they are practically the same. He leaned towards Jazz more than Bolero but loved the selection I sent him.

We also talked about books. He is big on self-development and business books, and dystopian fiction is his favorite genre. I, on the other hand, loved magical realism, fiction and feminist books. We both don't enjoy the two famous genres that usually go hand in hand; drama and romance.

He never sent memes or GIFs but found it hilarious when I did. We also talked when we had time away from our jobs.

"That's what I was thinking, plum dress and wedges." I tell Faye.

"Yes!" she agrees, "Take my nude ones, they'll go great with your dress,"

"Thanks,"

We were just finishing up our shifts and I was putting on my vest when I confessed, "Maybe it was a bad idea."

"No, it's adorable!" Faye reassures, "Please, don't overthink it too much, he's an idiot if he didn't like it and you're better off."

I was, of course, panicking over the place I chose for dinner. It's sort of a surprise for him plus I would only give him directions when he comes to pick me up, which is in four hours.