prologue

┏━━━━━━°⌜ 프롤로그 ⌟°━━━━━━┓

» [don't recall] «

0:58 ─〇───── 3:50

⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

· · ─────── ·𖥸
           · ─────── · ·

like a song on replay, like his life was written and sang coincidently alike the song, the feeling and words of the song connected to his life.

a man desperate for him, unable to move on from the past as the other already let go

the occurrence of this man's life was a tribulation but his objective in mind never altered, not even once.

a desperate man reaching out to another equal in which he lost and failed for that person to stay by his side.

constantly repeating his actions and memories of their once happy bonding, trying to convince the other reunite with him.

but, the other already moved on long ago, the point of view, the perspective have changed from it's sight and mind.

the other didn't need a desperate man from the past, beyond annoyed from the man's childish remarks and tactic.

no, as an answer wasn't enough for the man to back off and leave but it seemed like an inspiration and motivation from ears of the man.

the man's melancholy life and miserable times and desperate behavior had changed him, mentally and emotionally.

desperation, attraction, love, jealousy, pain, possesiveness and obsession, all of these in one person.

❝ i don't recall ❞

was all the other could say whenever the man tried to persuade him from their memories from the past.

❝ i gave you all my love,
never want to let you go ❞

the man explained his feelings whole heartedly but it wasn't enough to reach the other's heart.

❝ don't recall when we were good together,
haunts me like a ghost
like there will be no tomorrow
heart pounding moments
don't mean a thing anymore
stop, I don't recall

was the words of the other as he walked away from the man.

in which the desperate man was jeon jungkook while the cynical other is none other than, kim taehyung.

┗━━━━━━°⌜ 프롤로그 ⌟°━━━━━━┛