🏁15

៚ending៚

➳〔 pride's triumph 〕࿐ ࿔

✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ *☪* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

➵| continuation ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
· · ─────── ·𖥸 ·
  ─────── · ·

❝ i chose to...
love you

those words caught jungkook off guard as his eyes widen in shock and his mouth gape while taehyung smirked in beguiling way.

sike!❞ taehyung yelled as he crotch kick jungkook harshly which made the man scrunch to his junior.

❝ you little- ❞ jungkool winced in pain as he glared at the cunning boy who managed to pushed him to the bed and ran away.

taehyung took jungkook's oversized top on the floor as he pushed the door open while running towards the exit while putting on the cloth.

while searching for an exit, taehyung could hear a faint growling sound from behind as he found himself which seemed to be the living room.

not far from reach, taehyung could see the door to his freedom as he ran in ecstasy towards it with a wide smile on his face.

out of the sudden he felt a horrendous pain on his left leg, he turned around to see jungkook kneeling on the floor with an exhausted look.

taehyung slowly looked down to where the pain's location to his horror, his leg had bled like crazy as a glass vase shattered on the floor.

jungkook had throwed a vase on his left leg in order for him to be immobilized and fail from his escape for his freedom.

not giving up easily, taehyung still ran slowly, ignoring the stinging pain while continuing to grit and bite his teeth for the the pain to fade away.

not a second later, jungkook jumped on the injured boy, crushing his fragile body and bones on the cold floor.

❝ give it up tae, you'll only hurt yourself! ❞ jungkook hissed as he gripped tightly on both hands of the boy.

❝ let go of me, you lunatic! ❞ taehyung yelled as he tried to kick jungkook with his right healthy leg which caused the man tumbling down.

jungkook hissed as he yanked the boy's hair backwards hardly in anger and frustration of the bpy's stubbornness.

taehyung took the nearby object beside him and hit it on jungkook's bulky body, hoping for it to avail some time which it did.

mindlessly, taehyung took the sharp shattered glass on the floor and flunged it towards jungkook with his eyes closed.

unknowingly he began to repeatedly stabbed the man as blood sprung out of his body which decorated their bodies.

opening his eyes in horror and dread, taehyung screamed in shock and fear of the sight displayed in front of him.

there it was jungkook bleeding maniacally as numerous stabbed injuries could be seen from his muscular bicep and chest.

❝ oh my gosh! what have i done?! ❞ taehyung gasped as he dropped the sharp object on the floor while covering hid mouth.

jungkook half liddedly looked at taehyung with a small faint smile on his face as his body fell on top of him.

taehyung screamed and cried but stayed still, his mind was still processing what had happened when he closed his eyes.

jungkook looked at taehyung as he caressed his cheek lovingly, a smile still plastered on his face, ❝ it's okay, i don't blame you ❞