🎧3

╭────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╮

lyrics
· · ─────── ·𖥸·
nal geureoke chyeodaboji ma
deoneun naegaeseo meoreojiji ma
i gave you all my love love
all of my love love
jeoldae bonaego sipji anha

don't look at me like that
don't push me away no more
i gave you all my love love
all of my love love
never want to let you go
─────── · ·

➶  ship   ➴
dom¡jungkook!
sub¡taehyung!

「warning」
➳forcing
➳visible desperation
➳rape
➳smut

╰────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╯

࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐

➵ | continuation ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
· · ─────── ·𖥸 ·
       ─────── · ·

that day, taehyung ran out of the cafe using the back door as he tried to left unseen by a certain someone's sight.

hopefully, he managed to do so as he walked towards his apartment without being followed by the lunatic, or so he thought.

little did taehyung know on the side of his eyes there was someone hidden in the dark alleys to avoid being seen.

taehyung was followed but he didn't notice it as he carelessly walked on the silent sidewalk while the lunatic followed him from a distance.

as taehyung arrived at his apartment, he opened the door and entered his humble home, still not noticing the person following him.

as he closed the door or he so thought he did, he walked towards his room and took of his clothes and went to the bathroom for a bath.

as the water clouded taehyung's ear the door of his apartment opened slowly and quietly as the lunatic trespassed into his home.

the lunatic walked towards taehyung's bedroom, slouching down to level with the bed as he hid underneath the bed.

as the few minutes passed, taehyung was done with his bath as he exited the bathroom while making his way towards his room.

without slight hesitation, he opened the bedroom door unthoughtly as he went to his closet and fished out some clothes.

while choosing a comfortable clothes, little did he know from underneath his bed a built person crawled out.

unable to see the person from behind, the lunatic covered his mouth and pushed him to bed with his body exposed.

❝ what the fuck? who the fuck are you? ❞ taehyung hissed as the sudden force being applied to him caught him off guard.

❝ awe~ don't tell me you already forgotten about me? despite meeting this morning ❞ those words and voice shocked taehyung.

the man covered in all black including his face was the person who he was avoiding and the person who ruined his morning, jungkook.

❝ what do you want, jungkook?! ❞ taehyung hissed as he struggled harshly at jungkook's body restraints.