🎵9

╭────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╮

lyrics
· · ─────── ·𖥸·
i hope that (I hope that)
nege dahgil barae nae dokbaek
syomaensip anin nae gobaek

i hope that (I hope that)
i hope you hear my monologue
it's not showmanship, it's true
─────── · ·

➶  ship   ➴
dom¡jungkook!
sub¡taehyung!

「warning」
➳forcing
➳visible desperation

╰────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╯

࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐

➵ | the following day ༘࿐
· · ─────── ·𖥸 ·
       ─────── · ·

jungkook didn't followed nor disturbed nor meet taehyung at all, he figured both of the needed time alone to think.

jungkook stayed home the whole day with a blanked covered his body as his bloodshot eyes turned dull.

his swollen knuckles as he punched the wall ever now and then as anger took over his body and head to cover up the anxiety.

his eyes that once was dull from his anti social self he used to be but a person gave him happiness but that person was now far out of reach as his eyes darken like the night.

his dry tears that took its place on his cheek as he was sick and tired of wiping it since the tears won't stop pouring down anyway.

his lips were now dry and chapped and swollen too from him constantly hitting them everyone he recalled a memory.

the bags underneath his eyes were visible and unconcealed as his bloodshot eyes showed how depressed and exhausted he was.

jungkook took his phone from the bedside as he opened it, revealing a smiling jungkook with taehyung in his arms.

the small evidence of them happily together made jungkook teared up again as he shuts his phone and eyes.

a day spent alone in his house with loneliness lingering around the atmosphere and following him wherever he go.

jungkook caressed the soft mattress beside him as he remembered that this was where taehyung sleep on as his warmth disappeared.

the memory replayed again in his mind as he took a deep breath and recalled the moment they spend that time.

flashback࿐ ࿔

the sun rose above as its sunlight shines through the window of a certain person, though the window was shielded by the curtain, blocking the sunlight from getting in.

someone flung the curtain away as the sunlight shined throughout the room while the man on the bed groaned.

❝ kookie~ wake up! ❞ taehyung's voice echoed around the room in which he slept on the bed as a person gently shaked him.

❝ i don't want to~ ❞ kookie groaned as he tried to cover his eyes with a blanket to avoid the burning light in his face.

❝ kookie~ it's morning! ❞ taehyung pouted as he began to shake jungkook's body rapidly and furiously.