🎧4

╭────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╮

lyrics
· · ─────── ·𖥸·
nal geureoke chyeodaboji ma
deoneun naegero dagaoji ma
you need to let it go go
leave me alone lone
jeoldae dolligo sipji anha

don't look at me like that
don't come any closer
you need to let it go go
leave me alone lone
never want to turn it around
─────── · ·

➶  ship   ➴
dom¡jungkook!
sub¡taehyung!

「warning」
➳forcing
➳ visible desperation
➳rape
➳smut

╰────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╯

࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐

➵ | continuation ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
· · ─────── ·𖥸 ·
       ─────── · ·

taehyung squirmed till his wrist turned purple while jungkook began to suck his right nipple while playing with the other.

taehyung did his best not to moan as he closed his mouth and bit his tongue whenever a new wave of pleasure fill his body.

jungkook noticed this as he click his tongue in annoyance and bit down taehyung's nipple harshly which caused taehyung to moan in pain.

❝ don't try hold it in, taehyung, just let it all out, no need to be shy ❞ jungkook muttered as he switched to the other nipple.

❝ n-never! you sick maniac! ❞ taehyung hissed as he tried his best to avoid moaning which would encourage the maniac on top of him.

❝ i said, call me daddy ❞ jungkook hissed while slapping taehyung's thighs which made taehyung yelp in pain and mix of pleasure.

❝ over my dead body! ❞ taehyung retored as he turned his head away from the man molesting him and his body.

❝ i guess we'll have to do this the hard way ❞ jungkook sigh as he stopped playing with taehyung's abused nipples.

taehyung looked at him confused before his eye widen in shock upon realizing what he was doing, jungkook was spreading his legs open.

❝ w-what are you doing?! stop pervert! ❞ taehyung yelled as he squirmed his legs away from jungkook who gripped harshly on taehyung's thighs.

❝ move or squirm, you'll suffer the consequences ❞ jungkook threatened as his eyes shout danger and fear as taehyung silently oblige.

jungkook began to spread taehyung's legs wider which made the chained boy blush in embarrassment and looked away.

❝ awe~ don't be shy baby, it's not like it's our first time ❞ jungkook co'oed which annoyed taehyung though he wasn't wrong.

it wasn't their first nor third having sex, they did it back when they were dating, though it wasn't that frequent.

jungkook was gentle on their first but on the second and others, he was rough as beast which taehyung didn't complain.

taehyung would be lying when he said he didn't enjoy it at first or when it's rough, taehyung like it rough.