🎧11

╭────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╮

lyrics
· · ─────── ·𖥸·
nal geureoke chyeodaboji ma
deoneun naegaeseo meoreojiji ma
i gave you all my love love
all of my love love
jeoldae bonaego sipji anha

don't look at me like that
don't push me away no more
i gave you all my love love
all of my love love
never want to let you go
─────── · ·

➶  ship   ➴
dom¡jungkook!
sub¡taehyung!

「warning」
➳forcing
➳visible desperation
➳rape
➳smut

╰────────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.────────────╯

࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐ ࿔࿐

➵ | continuation ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
· · ─────── ·𖥸 ·
       ─────── · ·

❝ now, behave or you'll be punished ❞

those threatening words made taehyung furious as he tried to lunge at the man in front of him but failed miserably.

jungkook took this chance to grab taehyung's hand with a tight strong grip as he inject the syringe to his arm.

❝ what the fuck? what was that?! what did you inject to me?! ❞ taehyung hollered with great rage and despise at the man.

❝ calm down, you'll only hurt yourself ❞ jungkook muttered as he placed the syringe back to the mysterious bag.

jungkook took a seat at the chair beside the table where the bag was placed as he watched taehyung, waiting for the substance to upshot.

taehyung glares at him which didn't last long till his vision became blurry and vague as his body raged with fire and lust.

taehyung began to sweat as his wrath filled orbs turned into a licentious lustful ones as he felt a growing bulge coming from his pants.

jungkook smirked at the sight the drug taking over his past lover's body and mind vigorously as he watched him patiently.

taehyung's cheek become flushed pink as his nipples became hard along with his cock as it showed an erection.

❝ j-jungkook~ w-what did you do to me? ❞ taehyung wailed as he began to palm his growing raging erection.

❝ oh nothing, just interpolate an aphrodisiac inside of you ❞ jungkook smirked as he walked towards the lascivious boy.

❝ a-aphrodisiac? what's that? ❞ taehyung asked while jungkook caresses his hot pink cheeks which delighted the boy.

❝ just an drug that arouses or is held to arouse sexual desire to someone ❞ jungkook explained as he uncuffed taehyung, who glared at him.

❝ you asshole! ❞ taehyung hissed as he tried to charge at jungkook with full might but was stopped when the drug fully takes effect.

taehyung covered his body as he pant hardly with his chest rising up and down to calm himself down which didn't help.

❝ awe~ look at you! all blushy and horny at the same time, what a view ❞ jungkook teased while taehyung lunged at his chest.

❝ y-you jerk~ how dare you ❞ taehyung moaned as jungkook squeezed his ass while the man smirked ❝ you like this? ❞