Chapter 8

I stare at Markus. Did he really just beg for me back? 

"If I say yes will you get back up on the counter and let my finish tending to your cuts?" I ask. Do I really want him back? Ya. Ya, I do.

He stands up and pulls me to him by the hand, before placing his hands on my waist lifting me onto the counter. 

"There," he smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist. "That's as far as I will go."

I laugh before pressing my lips to his. Unlike all our other kisses this one was full of need. Markus held me as if he was never going to let me go. He passed his tongue through my mouth making me want him even more, just before we came up for air. Then he pulls me back in for more.

"Mhhmmm!" 

Markus and I pull away with a start to see James standing in the doorway watching us. I feel my cheeks turn red as Markus helps me down from the counter. 

"I really should be beating the crap out of you right now for what you did to my sister, but it seems she has forgiven you for some miraculous reason. So I am going to leave you alone, but if you EVER do something so stupid again! I will track you down and make sure you never come near my sister again! You got it?" asked James.

"Yes sir," Markus gulped.

James turns and walks out of the room and I pull Markus back toward me. 

"Is he for real?" He crocks. 

"Sadly, I think so. But don't worry I won't let him," I reassure him.

Markus nods before pulling me back into him and picking up where we left off.  Markus really is my perfect boyfriend.