16

..
Wonho was the one holding the vase that contained Hyungwon's ashes.
The brothers, Kihyun and you, went to a bridge right outside the city.
There was this huge river under it.

Wonho opened the vase and took a handful of the ash.
"I'm sorry for not being the best elder brother...I tried my best to make you and our siblings proud and protect you...but I failed...please don't be mad at me" Wonho said letting out a chuckle between his tears before he threw the Ash he was holding, in the water.
He then passed the vase to Shownu who did the same.
"Every time I went through hard times, I asked myself...what would Hyungwon do? Cause you're the bravest and smartest person I've met" Shownu said throwing the ash and handing the vase to Kihyun.
"You were my favorite evil brother from the start...It's gonna be different without you" Kihyun said throwing the ash as well.
The vase then arrived in your hands.
You took some of the ash in your hand and sighed.
"I promise I will tell your niece stories about his brave uncle...It's not been that long but I got bonded to you and your brothers like family...I'm gonna miss you" you let the ash fall in the water before you gave the vase to Changkyun.
He looked at it hesitantly not really knowing what to say.
You placed your hand on his arm caressing it softly.
He looked at you before he looked forward again and sighed.
"Thank you for accepting me and loving me...most people would have killed me if they were you...but you aren't most people...and I'm thankful for that...I'll try my best...I really will try to change...for you brother" Changkyun said and threw the rest of the ash in the river.
You gave him a small, warm smile but he only nodded in response. His cold expression never leaving his face..

~two days later~

The house was so quiet.
The boys barely ever talked.
It was driving you crazy.

Wonho was currently at the gym of the house, working out. He spent most of his time in there, in an attempt to clear his mind.
Shownu went over to Kihyun's place and Changkyun was in your shared room while you were in the kitchen making a fruit salad.
Once you were done, you thought about it for a second and then put two forks in the bowl.
You then made your way upstairs and to your room, knocking on the door before getting inside.
You saw Changkyun lying under the covers, his eyes looking swollen.
"hey" you said softly as you went and sat beside him.
"hey" he replied coldly.
"I made our tiny wolf a snack but it ended up being too much so...want some?" you asked handing him a fork.
He just shook his head and kept staring at the ceiling.
You sighed before you let the bowl on the nightstand and crawled on top of him, bringing your face in front of his.
Changkyun couldn't help but lock eyes with you.
"Please talk to me" you said pouting.
"Y/N I'm not in the mood-"
"and when will you be? None of you had talked to me for the past two days! I can't stand this annoying silence anymore! I know you miss Hyungwon but...this won't bring him back" you said and Changkyun sat up straight while you were still sitting on top of him having each leg on each side of him.
"I'd like some peach" he said and you gave him a satisfied smile before you grabbed the bowl and handed him a fork.
You stayed like that just eating fruits silently for a while until you spoke up again.
"I don't wanna ruin the moment but...can we talk afterwards?" you asked and he looked at you confused as he ate the last peach.
"About what?"
"everything...your life...Minhyuk...I wanna know why my baby was a target to him" you said caressing your own tummy.
"okay let go of the bowl" he said and you placed it on the nightstand again.
He then took your hands in his before he placed them on his head.
You looked at him confused.
"I'll show you...vampire skills" he said and you nodded hesitantly.
He kept on holding your hands against his head and shut his eyes closed.
You got a vibrating feeling before a bunch of images started passing right in front of your eyes.

Their mother, Minhyuk and another one of their siblings named Jooheon, abusing Changkyun for being different...for being a 'monster'.
Shownu, Hyungwon and Wonho taking Changkyun and running away to hide from the rest of their 'family'.
Maria went to a witch friend of hers.
She gave her, Minhyuk and Jooheon the opportunity to jump into new bodies. More specifically the bodies of witches.
They haunted them for years, until one day Changkyun went crazy.
He was tired of running for his life.
He went back to the village they were born in, only to get attacked by Minhyuk and Jooheon.
And he lost it. He slaughtered his two brothers, his mother and then the whole village.
All these horrible things Changkyun has done and all these horrible things others have done to Changkyun in the past...they passed in front of your eyes in a couple of seconds.

You felt a slight shake and got out of Changkyun's mind.
He opened his eyes but he was only looking down feeling ashamed of the things he had done.
You tried to find the right words to say, but you couldn't.
There was only one thing you felt like doing.
You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him in a tight hug.
Changkyun was surprised at first but after a minute he gave in and wrapped his arms around your waist holding your body as close to him as possible.
"You're not a monster Kyun" you whispered.
He caressed your back before he buried his face in your neck, inhaling and exhaling the smell of your blood.
His fangs appeared without him even noticing it.
You could feel his hot breath against your skin and his lips barely touching it.
"Kyun" you said softly, making him snap back to reality.
His face turned back to normal and he sigh before he placed a soft peck on your neck.
"I will never feed on you" he said pulling away to look into your eyes.
"It's okay if you do, as long as you can control yourself...It's okay" you said and he lifted an eyebrow.
"I really don't wanna hurt you. There's no reason-"
"Changkyun" you said interrupting him.
"what?"

Giving you access to his mind, he showed you everything. Not only situations with his family...but also his feelings about you and that one night stand. His thoughts in general.

"I never reg-" you began but the door burst open cutting you off.
"I- I was just looking for Y/N...there are two girls downstairs, looking for you" Wonho said as he looked at you and Changkyun in complete shock, because of the position you were currently in..