29

Anygays I short of fixed the problem so I'll try to keep updating once a day❤️

You all looked there to find Changkyun walking inside with his head hanging low.
"I burnt the place down...along with the box" he said before he slowly lifted his head up to look at you.
You bit your lower lip, struggling to hold yourself from crying, but you couldn't stand looking at him. You looked at your feet and crossed your arms as Changkyun walked towards you.
He reached out to hold your cheek but you only stepped back, making him stop.
"We should check up on our niece" Shownu said as he helped Kihyun stand up and took him to his room.

There was a long moment of silence before Changkyun's sigh broke it.
"I'm sorry" was the only thing he could say.
"you're sorry? What do you expect me to say? Oh it's alright you just had sex with your ex and admitted missing her and loving her. Shit like that happens everyday" you said sarcastically as you let a few tears roll down your cheeks.
He never liked it when you gave him attitude but he couldn't say anything at this point.
You felt broken and he knew he fucked up.
"Y/N I know what I did was wrong but it was the only way I could make her trust me...this woman is insane. She's obsessed with me and I wouldn't let her cause any harm to you or Hyungwon because of that. I wanted her to believe that I still loved her. But I don't! Only hate fills my soul when it comes to her" he said and tried to approach you one more time but you stepped back again.
"Why did you call me and not Shownu? Or Kihyun?" you asked as you tried to wipe your tears away but more and more came out.
"I called the first number in my contacts, I didn't notice who it was...I swear I didn't mean anything Y/N you know you're the only w-"
"enough Changkyun" you simply said as you began sobbing again.
"I truly hate myself for hurting you" he confessed.
"No shit! I hate you too!" you responded sarcastically before you tried to walk away but Changkyun grabbed your wrist.
You stopped and glanced at his hand.
"please leave" you said as you slipped out of his grip.
Changkyun only nodded with his eyes lowered before he ran out of the house in a few seconds..

~the next morning~

The sound of your son crying made your eyes shoot open.
You barely had any sleep.
You only managed to close your eyes two hours ago.
You stood up from the couch and went to Kihyun's room to find him trying to comfort the crying child.
"Ughh did he wake you up? I'm sorry, I'll take him, don't worry" you apologised as you lifted your son up in your embrace and he seemed to start calming down eventually.
"oh please why do you even apologise? He's a baby he needs affection all the time" Kihyun said giggly.
You gave him a small smile before you spoke up again.
"you better give your ass some more rest!" you scolded him playfully and you both chuckled before you walked out of his room, closing the door after you.
"good morning" Shownu said, stretching himself up from the other couch.
"look who's up Wonnie! Uncle Nunu!"
"Yah did Kihyun tell you to call me that?" Shownu whined.
"maybeee" you said as you walked to the kitchen to have some space, in order to breastfeed Hyungwon.
Once you were done you went back to the living room and Shownu motioned for you to give him the baby.
"He needs to burp before you two play" you said and Shownu nodded happily as he placed the boy against his shoulder, patting his back every now and then.
You took a seat on the couch, watching them with a small smile, but it soon faded away when you remembered everything that had happened with Changkyun.
Hyungwon burped and Shownu giggled making you snap back to reality.
Shownu took a seat next to you before placing Hyungwon on his lap.
He acted as if he was gonna drop him back but then pulled him up again last minute earning a bunch of chuckles from the baby.
"Aaahh you're adorable I wanna eat your cheeks!" Shownu said as he pulled Hyungwon in a hug and started placing ticklish kisses on his cheeks.
"seeing him laugh is the only thing that matters" you said with a big smile on your face.
"he's having fun now but he'll be missing his father soon" Shownu said, erasing the smile on your face.
"What am I supposed to do now?" you asked with a sigh.
"Here's what I suggest. Imma take you two home and you can ignore my brother for as long as you want to cause he's an idiot and he deserves it..." Shownu said, earning a small chuckle from you.
"...but he's an idiot who would do anything for you and your son. Because he loves you. I've never seen Changkyun so dedicated to someone...sometwo actually" he continued making you giggle again.
"Do you think he meant what he said? Thinking about her? Missing her?" you asked as you looked down, not wanting him to notice the sadness and the insecurity behind your eyes.
"Believe me...Ayla disgusts Changkyun...He put an end to her life by destroying that box Kihyun locked her soul into. Sleeping with her didn't only hurt you but him too. I can always tell what my brother feels. And I could only see the disappointment in himself yesterday" Shownu admitted.
You simply nodded not knowing what to say.
"so as I said you can ignore him as much as you want to but don't stay away from him...he needs you and Wonnie. You two are the ones who bring his humanity out of him...stay mad for as long as you want to but don't deprive him his son" Shownu advised you.
You looked at Hyungwon before you looked up at Shownu.
"Okay" you said before you gave him a quick hug..

Shownu played a while longer with Hyungwon before he helped you gather your things and get in his car.
"I'll stay at Ki's to take care of him I hope you und-"
"are you kidding? I absolutely understand you don't need to explain yourself" you said and he smiled at you as he started the car.
"I've wanted to say this since I met you but we weren't so close so I didn't" you told him.
"what is it?"
"I absolutely admire the bond you two have. You really are meant for each other" you confessed making Shownu leave a chuckle as his cheeks turned a bright red color..