18

You knew this man but you couldn't tell where from.
You took a step back only for him to snap his fingers together and make you freeze. You couldn't move.
You tried but it felt as if you were frozen.
Your bag fell on the ground but you were standing there steal.
He was a witch.
You just got a flashback.
You recognised him in Changkyun's memories when he let you get in his head.
That means he is..

"I'm Jooheon as you may or may not know" he said smirking at your trembling figure.
"I won't hurt you...yet" he said as he grabbed your arm and closed his eyes.
When he opened them again the two of you were in...a cave?
He made you sit on the ground in the middle of a circle made of white sand.
He then walked towards a big table that had a bunch of what seemed like magic obstacles and ingredients on it.
He put a few things in a bowl, mixing them up.

You couldn't just stay there silent. You had so many questions.
"I thought you were dead" you said earning his attention.
"I was...until Hyungwon died. You see, the sisters resurrected Minhyuk from the dead, after decades of sacrifices and spells. Once Minhyuk was back things were...easier. One brother for me...your baby for my mother" he said as he walked up to you and pointed a knife at your belly.
You immediately crawled back in fear until your back hit something invisible.
You couldn't get out of the circle.
"You can't stop this but...it's up to you if it's gonna hurt or not" he said winking at you before he walked up to the table again..

~meanwhile~

"I found her bag on the ground but Y/N was nowhere near the place! How is this not an abduction??" Changkyun asked grabbing Shownu by his collar.
Wonho was quick to push him back before things would get more intense.
"Hyungwon may not be here but we still need to stay calm and stick together!" Wonho scolded both of them.
Changkyun then looked up at his brother with wide open eyes.
"That's it...how did we not see this coming?? Hyungwon isn't here. He's dead. Remember what Alice said...about Minhyuk's plan...killing my son to bring Maria back...killing a brother for another one" he explained as he sat down on the couch pulling his hair in frustration.
"Jooheon took her" Wonho said and there was a moment of silence until Shownu broke it.
"Kihyun could help track her down"
"what are we waiting for??" Changkyun asked and Shownu immediately took his phone out typing Kihyun's number..

~~

"What are you gonna do after your mother comes back?" you asked feeling yourself tearing up.
"Don't worry, we don't give a damn about your useless mortal life. All we want is to put an end to our bloodline...well half of it. Only the monsters" Jooheon replied as he kept mixing things into that bowl.
"they aren't monsters. You're just doing as you're told by your mummy" you said making him throw a bottle against a wall. It broke, making you flinch and shut up.
"You better stop talking before I stop being nice"

..

"Have you decided yet? Painful or not?"
Jooheon asked as he poured the insides of the bowl on the knife he was holding.
"You will not lay a hand on my baby!" you said clenching your jaw.
"mmm hard to get. Too bad I'm a bit...sadistic" he whispered the last word before he let out an evil chuckle.
He lit up three candles and placed them in a triangle shape in front of the circle you were in.
He cut his palm and let his blood fall into the triangle before he started whispering some kind of spell.

You felt like shivering from the sudden amount of coldness which took over you.
There was a small quake and Jooheon stopped and smirked at you.
"say bye bye to the miracle baby" Jooheon said before he broke the circle and walked towards you.
"No no no...STAY AWAY FROM ME!" you screamed as tears showed up to your eyes and you tried to crawl away from him.
You felt terrified.
Was this really the end for your unborn child??
You saw Jooheon lift his hand up, ready to dagger your stomach, showing no signs of sympathy or mercy.
You just shut your eyes waiting for anything to happen..