nine

° "you!"

rosé's

After a moment with Jennie unnie,I decided to walk back to the room, where our bed are, alone. This place is really creepy to be honest, it's floor, walls or almost everything in here are made of woods. Add up the cabinets, chairs, tables and beds. The thuds that I am hearing days ago, are totally scary.

I'm sure that Lisa won't scare me by her thuds and scratches, she will scare me by startling me. I know her and she know me. So now I'm walking at the stairs and someone appeared in front of me. It's a girl, and she isn't familiar but I'm sure she's one of the patiendents here. I was startled by her presence as she stared at me. She walked forward as I stepped back, "Miss? What a-are you d-doing?" I asked her.

"You, you're the one!" She said, "Excuse me?I'm Chaeyoung." I greeted her, a little bit scared.She seemed normal, like my friends but she looked, scared? "I'm Joy, you should be careful. Unnie." She said her words sent shivers all over my body. "Hi Joy, but what would I be careful of?" I asked her, she held my hands tightly.

"It's not what, it's who un-" She stopped talking when her eyes grew wide, and her eyes are red. I panicked, "MISS?!" I asked her, "Tsk tsk, her abnormality just appeared again, I'm sorry Chaeyoung." I saw the school's guard behind Joy, Sir Won. "She just appeared nowhere, is there a problem?" I asked the Sir Won, "Miss Hi Ra is finding her, now go back to your room it's already late." He said as I nodded nervously. He took Joy's body that is now at the floor.

God? What just happened, what did she meant.

×

"Oh Chaengie, where were you?" Lisa greeted me as I came back, "I went to the school's terrace. " I said and she just nodded. I'm just in time because Lisa is going to take a bath, so I'll take a bath too.

In the bathroom......

"Lisa." I called her as she just hummed that echoed from the other cubicle. "Do you know a girl named Joy? She's a patiendent right?" I asked her and I turned my shower off. "Yes, she's one of Irene unnie's friends. All I know her ill is aggressive? But like Jennie unnie, how sad she looks so soft, but her temper is opposite." She said which stunned me.

She's aggressive? But Sir Won said that-
"Chaeng? Still there?" I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard Lisa. "Yes, you d-done?" I said as I wrapped the towel around my body and she said 'yes'.
After getting dressed, the moment earlier really confused me. They should know about this.

"Are you okay Chaeng? You looked so pale." Lisa said in the middle of our walk, going back to our room. "Really?" I asked her while checking out my arms and palms on my face. "Yes, you should drink water later." She said as I nodded and said 'thanks.' We're just in time when we went back to the room, Miss Kha and Miss Hi Ra are here and lining the girls for the midnight crumbled snack.

As they're done giving it to us and thanked them they left and all of us laid to our beds as me and Lisa gazed each other, meaning that we should pretend sleeping. Lisa's eyes open after some minutes, and signalled her hand that we should stand up. I walked behind her through the basement, and as we arrived I opened the door and saw our other friends.

I sat beside Yoongi oppa and Lisa is with Taehyung, flirting. Someone sat beside me and it's Jungkook, we waited for the others. Jennie and Jisoo unnie isn't still here, Namjoon oppa and Jimin too. I was still thinking about Joy. As the others arrived I gazed my attention to Namjoon oppa who's speaking.