fifteen

°caught? 

rosé's

It's now classes, we are now at the classroom and I flinched when the door slammed loud, and the other students flinched too. It's Miss Hi Ra, she came in with a cold and furious face. Furrowed eyebrows and scrunched lips, her face is a little red. "Good-" Miss Hi Ra cut us off when we were supposed to greet her.

She grunt and shouted angrily, "What's good in the morning?!" She said, furiously and we got shocked at her sudden attitude. "Who sneaked in?" I stiffened at her question while she looked at all of us with big and red eyes.
I looked at Lisa and she's shocked too, I signaled her not to look obvious.

I heard the other patiendents whisper, 'sneaked where?', 'is she crazy' and the others are blablabla. I just tried not to look guilty, because if Miss Hi Ra found out that it's us, she might kill me right now. Or get my organs later when I sleep, oh God help me.

I flinched again when Miss Hi Ra slammed her desk and the others gasped and started to get scared. "If I knew who sneaked in,in my fucking office I'll get your raw organs!" Miss Hi Ra shouted and she angrily stomped her foot at the wooden floor and walked out.

Lisa held my arm and I looked at her, "What was that?!" She whisper shouted with furrowed eyebrows and I went near to her ear and whispered at her, "I wish we don't get caught." I whispered and she looked at me worriedly.

I looked at her and I feel some stares from a certain person. I wish that person don't saw us too obvious.