special chapter 0.1

wedding song begins...

the people started clapping when they say the dazzling beautiful bride walking through the aisle. 'wah, she's so pretty' the groom mumbled at himself.

at the bride's side is her father, that she missed so much. as the bride together with her father reached the groom's place the father let go of his daughter's arm and smiled at his son in law.

'take care of her.' the father warned him and the groom just chuckled at his father in law. the bride just cheekily smiled at the two. and after the groom led his bride in front of the priest.

they both smiled at each other. they sat at the chair behind them and they looked so lovely. the crowd behind them looked at the both of them lovely and with sparkling eyes.

after moments of the priest's words, it came to an end. "kim seokjin, do you accept kim jisoo as your beloved wife?" the priest asked. seokjin smiled, "yes father." he said and his eyes are showing love towards his wife.

"kim jisoo, do you accept kim seokjin as your beloved husband?" the priest asked again. "y-"
she didn't complete her words when ladies came at the entrance of the church.

"yah! stop the wedding!" two girls can be heard from behind. the people gasped and so as the two lovebirds at the aisle. "shock, these girls." jisoo shouted at her mind and mentally face palmed.

"sorry, we're just late." lisa, said and fixing her bangs a little. the people just sighed in relief and chuckled at the two ladies still standing at the door. the two girls observed the crowd and the people are still looking at them.

"o-oh continue the wedding!" chaeng exclaimed and the people turned their attention at the aisle again. the two ladies ran at the last seat pew. and beside them is the glaring jennie, they just awkwardly smiled at their moody best friend.

"you're late again huh? first the cake testing, then now the wedding ceremony?" jennie grimaced at her friends. chaeng and Lisa just apologized and turned at the two couples.

"oh they're about to kiss!" lisa exclaimed and they turned their attention attentively at the newlyweds. "you may now kiss the bride!" The priest said, and at the right side.

namjoon, put hoseok's camera up to take the video of the two couple kissing. since he's the tallest, that's his job. "yah joon hyung, focus it!" hoseok nagged at his older friend. namjoon's right hand crawled at hoseok's neck and slapped him there.

the three younger boys, jimin, taehyung and jungkook just chuckled at their hyungs. taehyung who looked at his right and saw yoongi almost drooling at his shoulders. "yah hyung! they're kissing already!" taehyung slapped his hyung's arm which caused yoongi to flinch and wake up.

the people clapped at the sight of the newlyweds. after seokjin and jisoo kissed, they walked straight outside. and there are the flower girls, areum who's chaeng's step sister.

haru,jinyoung and nayeon's daughter and nari,lisa's niece showered them with white and red petals. the couple ran at the white limo car and there is a cartolina at the back of the car saying

'we're married!' they just clapped and lovingly stared at the disappearing newlyweds. the limo car is arriving at their honeymoon room. the others are going to the reception where the foods are.

"babe! let's go I'm hungry!" chaeng screamed at her boyfriend, jungkook who's busy chatting with his friends which are sehun and bobby. jungkook ran to her and chaeng just nagged at him continuously.

"what is it-" before jungkook can complete his words chaeng slapped his arms hard which caused him to hiss. "I said I'm hungry! or else I'll find another person to ride me at the reception!" chaeng warned her boyfriend.

"no no babe, let's go! I won't share you." jungkook said and hugged his girlfriend and chuckled. at the other side lisa and taehyung are talking to nari, lisa's niece.

"hi!" taehyung said to the little girl, while lisa just looked at them with jealousy. to gained their attention she intentionally stomped her foot and  taehyung looked at her. "hm?" taehyung asked her.

"no! talk to nari!" lisa exclaimed at her boyfriend, taehyung just chuckled and poked lisa's hips and caused her to jump.

"yah it's ticklish!" lisa said and nari went to taehyung and hugged him. "imo lisa, tae samchon is mine!" nari joked her imo, she poked her tongue out to lisa and lisa just walked out, pissed. on the other side, jennie and jimin is fighting.

"yah! you thought I didn't saw you winking to the church's girl staff." jennie said at jimin, when he fought back. "says who flirts with Kai." he mocked his girlfriend.

while jennie gave up and hugged her boyfriend, "yah I didn't flirted with him, you're the only one here in my heart." she said cutely and jimin sighed and smiled cheekily. "I know babe." he said and kisses jennie's forehead. and there goes the forever trio single, namjoon, yoongi and hoseok.

"when will our wedding comes?" hoseok said while dreaming, yoongi just shrugged his shoulders. then there's a girl with mint blue hair coming to the boys' direction.

"uhm, hi I'm suran I'm jisoo's cousin. I'm lost and I sorta wanna ask where the reception will be." suran said caused yoongi to look at her.

"you it's just there." yoongi went to suran and put his arms around to the girl's shoulder and leaving his two other friends. namjoon and hoseok just scoffed at their cheesy friend. they can see mina and joy smiling to them which caused their eyes to light up.

°here's a lovely chapter for y'all!