seventeen

°confessed?

rosé's

It's now morning and I decided to wake Lisa up. "Lili, wake upppp!" I said and she opened her eyes and groaned a little. I streched my arms and it felt good when my bones made a little noise. I get my towel and uniform, and the both of us went to the bathroom to take a bath. After we change clothes we combed our hair and head to canteen for a nice breakfast.

We saw a table and sat there. "Chaeng, did you saw the others?" Lisa asked while munching her sandwich, I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. I'm not able to talk because of the food inside my mouth. A person sat across us and Lisa gasped. I shot my head to her, she's looking across us and I followed Lisa's gaze and it landed to a smiling Junhoe.

"Oh, Junhoe!" I exclaimed and smiled at him, he smiled back at us. "Oh she's Lisa my friend." I said and the both of them shook hands. After some minutes we talked together, and the blacktan sat with us. "Oooh, who's this cute guy?" Jennie unnie asked while Lisa looked at Junhoe with a sweet smile. "Oh, he's Junhoe. Junhoe this is Jennie unnie." Lisa said and I saw Jimin rolled his eyes and sat across Jennie unnie.

I saw all of the blacktan, but Jungkook? Where is him, is he still mad at me? "Guys have anyone of you have seen Jungkook?" I asked them and Yoongi oppaya nodded his head. "At the park, why? You fought?" I shook my head and stood up and walked through the park. "Chaeng hurry classes starts in thirty minutes." I heard Jisoo unnie shout.

I'm now at the park and saw Jungkook swinging at the swing. I sat at the swing beside his without him noticing, he seemed sad? "Kook?" I said whilst looking at him and he looked at me and he looked startled at my presence. "O-oh Chaeng." He said and looked away, what's with him? "Are you mad at me?" I asked him and he just chuckled.

"Hm?" I said still looking at him, "No." He said and I actually do that believe him despite of his actions yesterday. "Oh? That's why you walked out when I'm talking to you?" I said and lifted my left eyebrow. He pouted which I found cute, "I just saw that, you have a new crush." He said and I was shock, what crush?
"Crush? Who?" I asked him.

"The guy? The new ones." He said and I started to swing a laugh a little. "Why are you laughing?" He asked while looking at me with squinted eyes. "Junhoe? He isn't my crush." I said while indulging the fresh air from the morning breeze. "Then who?" He asked and I'm out of my mind and suddenly said "You." I said and after a second I came back to my senses and widened my eyes. I gulped while he was smiling, "N-no I-" He cut me and said.

"Are you just confessing to me right now?" I gulped at his statement, "H-huh?"
I stuttered and scolded my self mentally
'Chaeyoung! What are you saying?!' I shrugged my thoughts and changed the topic. "U-uhm let's go classes are starting in a few." I said while holding his wrist and pulling him inside. I heard his chuckles and I just smiled secretly.