sixteen

°the new boy

•hi ra's

(this was the part after jungkook and chaeng sneaked out at hi ra's office.)

I'm now walking to the hallway with Euh, Mr. Chan, our dealer. He said he needs it next week yet I'm still not choosing eleven patiendents to kill. "Miss, when are you choosing patiendents for Miss Chan?" Euh suddenly asked me and I shot my head to her. This bitch isn't telling me what to do.

"Don't tell me what to do, and also find Kyuhyun then go to my office." I commanded her still raising my left eyebrow. She just nodded and left, I shot my head back to the hallway and I saw my office. I turned the doorknob and saw my office neat, I smiled as I opened the luxurious box at my table.

"I can't wait to use you." I said as I held the pistol and looked at it with an evil smirk. I put it back and sat at my chair, I actually like my office clean, unlike my name. I just grinned unknowingly and roamed my eyes everywhere, and my gaze went to the files of my patiendents near the luxurious box.

I saw Chaeyoung's file and opened it, "Mr.Chan really like pale skins." I said as I grinned and heard something loud upstairs. Is there someone here? I walked up and saw the old television playing the meeting of me Euh and Kyuhyun. The tapes scattered at the table and the camcorder is on.

Fuck! Fuck! Someone knew about it, no! This isn't happening! The door creaked from downstairs and I furiously went downstairs. "Yah! Why did you opened the television and camcorder!" I shouted to the both of Euh ad Kyuhyun, they just stared at me curiously.

"Miss, I'm with you all the time." Euh said as I shot my head to Kyuhyun with a fierce eyes and raised eyebrows, he shook his head. "No Miss, I was guarding all the time." He said as I throw the files everywhere. No one should fucking know about this!

"Someone knew about our plan!" I shouted as they flinched and got shocked too. "Miss we will find about this as soon as possible." Euh said and the both of them walked out my office and I just shouted madly. I'll kill that person! I will find and tear your body! I have to do something to ease my pain.

I suddenly thought about the chosen ones to give to Mr. Chan, I should choose right now and kill them tomorrow so I can have my ten billion. I will rule the whole country and kill everyone that would stop me from my fucking plans. I compiled the files and checked the profiles so I can choose already.

As I found eleven, interesting profiles and smirked. Get ready and I'll kill all of you, bitches.

rosé's

I feel something, something heavy? or hard? inside my chest. But it doesn't stop me from breathing, I'm breathing fine. But the feeling of this rock-like in my chest, it feels so different. But Lisa's waiting for me outside, "Chaeng, are you done changing clothes?" I heard Lisa shout from the outside of the restroom.

"Yes!" I said as I run outside, shrugging my thoughts earlier. We walked together to the room but we bumped to Taehyung, "Chaeng, can I borrow Lisa for a while?" He excused, and I wiggled my eye brows at them. "Sure, see ya later!" I shouted when they were behind me, and I heard the both of them laugh.

I just chuckled quietly, fortunately we don't have any classes. To a humor, Ms. Hi Ra is resting she might be stressed. Luckily we didn't got caught, I went to the park and sat to the swing. I swung happily, indulging the fresh air. I really miss my mom, my true mom. My thoughts got cut when I felt a tap from my shoulder. I looked behind and saw an unfamiliar guy.

I stood up and smiled at he smiled back, more like a smirk? "H-hey." I said awkwardly and waved a little. He just chuckled and I pouted, why would he do that? Can he just hey-back at me, meanie. "Hello I'm Junhoe, Chaeng right?" He said as I smiled brightly again. "Yeah, what can I help you with?" I asked looking at him.

Well he's good looking, but not my type Jungkook is, oops. "Can you please tour me? I'm new here." He said, oh that's why he isn't familiar he's new. I nodded eagerly, he seemed cute and kind so no worries. I toured him everywhere and we are talking about ourselves. "So why are you here?" I asked him, "My mom thought I killed my sister, but I just saved her from our father." He said with sad eyes.

That's bad. "Oh, sorry for bringing that-" He cut me off with a hug, I pat his back and he broke the hug and smiled at me. "S-sorry" He stuttered and scratched his nape, I just nodded with a sincere smile. "I know you miss your sister, it's okay. I'm gonna get going, bye." I waved at him and smiled sweetly. I walked outside just to see Jungkook, good timing I got someone to talk to.

"Hey-" Before I speak he walked out with a pouty face and scrunched nose. "Nyenye." He mocked while walking at the other way, what with that prick? Is he jealous or what.