eighteen

°eleven chosen

rosé's

It's now morning and I decided to wake Lisa up. "Lili, wake upppp!" I said and she opened her eyes and groaned a little. I stretched my arms and it felt good when my bones made a little noise. I get my towel and uniform, and the both of us went to the bathroom to take a bath. After changing clothes, Lisa asked me to comb her hair.

"Chaeng, do you think we will get picked."
Lisa said worriedly, I heaved a sigh and smiled weakly. "Let's just pray we will not get picked." I said and she pouted. I know she don't want to die, she's homeless and I'm willing to help her. Because we will solve this altogether. After minutes, we decided to go to the classroom so we won't be late.

×

namjoon's

I watch Hoseok crying in the boys bathroom, he sobbed loudly and I whispered him to calm down. He said he don't want to be picked because he wants to go to America, dancing there and pursuing his dreams. Neither we,we believed that the America thingy is true, ended up cutting body parts and sell it to their dealer.

"Hyung! Let's sneak out p-please." Hoseok whispered and caused my eyes to widened. What is he thinking? If we sneak out they will just caught us and can put us to danger. "Hoseok, no that's not right. We have plans right? But not escaping." I whispered especially the last sentence. He just nodded and I helped him stand up, God please help us.

×

jisoo's

I heard that Miss Hi Ra will announce the patiendents that she picked for America, well if they just know the truth. I saw the girls in the classroom squealing and the boys having a bet if one of them will be picked. I feel so bad, they're being desperate but their bodies will end up cut, and giving it to Miss Hi Ra's dealer.

I couldn't hold this feeling, I feel bad? Because we know the truth but the others don't. I feel unfair, what happen to innocent people here? Ugh. I sighed in frustration and left the classroom. I just don't feel attending classes today, I went to the big window not so far from our classroom.

I can see the birds, free, singing and being with their loved ones and fellow birds. But us? We are alive,yet we feel dead, and invaded. I wish my grandma sent me out here, with my friends. I just want to escape this hell. I heard footsteps from behind but didn't budge to look the person. I just crossed my arms to my chest and sighed heavily.

"Hey." I heard a person said, I looked up and it's Hoseok, with Jennie.

×

tae's

I saw Lisa and Chaeng walking at the hallway, arms clung to each other with sad faces. I think I know why? They don't want to get picked, either me and Jungkook which is beside me right now. He nudged my shoulder an looked at the two girls too, "Let's go hyung." He said and I just nodded. I'm in deep thoughts, I don't want one of my friends get hurt especially Lisa.

She's a very special girl to me, yes she's bipolar. But she is so sweet and kind, I remember my sister to her. But I don't see her as a sister, more than that. I will protect my friends no matter what happen.

×

jungkook's

Me and Tae hyung walked towards Chaeng and Lisa, Tae hyung seemed in deep thoughts so I just walked faster, I want to talk to Chaeng more. She makes me happy, I always wanted to be with her. Since the day she stepped here, boys have been drooling at her secretly. Actually also Lisa, Jennie noona and Jisoo noona. But boys wanted fresh girls to rape, you don't know about that?