Chapter 3

JB's POV:

I kept reading ahead. I just couldn't stop myself even though my heart was telling me not too that it will only get hurt.

"Bummie should I tell you a secret. I am sure it will make you happy. I thinking of leaving this department and permanently join the acting department. Even though I love singing more than acting but just to keep myself safe from more heartbreak and going insane I am gonna leave the group. Don't worry. I am not leaving as soon but I would be leaving soon as it's time for renewal of contracts any way. I hope you would be happy now. Please just do one thing for me and that is instead of just taking care of Youngjae please take care of all the members. Specially Yugyeom. He may looks like that he has matured but he is still kid at heart with the same innocence years ago. Well that was me telling you about me. I know that you are never going to get this letter anyway but it at least made me less hurt and burdened. Thank you for being born Jaebum-ah and for coming into my life."

As I was reading this letter I was feeling scared. Feeling scared of Jinyoung leaving me for forever. Feeling scared that he would hate me for forever. Feeling scared that I won't get any other chance. I don't know what to do anymore. At one hand I want to go and tell him that I love him and on another hand I want to show him and make him believe that I love only him and he is the only one for me, but this process will take time and I only have more or less than two months. I need to be quick and i would need every help I can get to make Jinyoung mine. With that, I started walking towards director's room in hope of catching Jinyoung before him going to director's office.

JINYOUNG'S POV:

I tried to search for it everywhere but it was in vain. So, I did the only thing I found better to do than to waste more time. I went to Director's room. To ask him to take me out of GOT7 and let me pursue my career as an actor.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In" I heard the voice from inside after I knocked on the door.

I went inside and stand in front of Director of JYP Entertainment 'Park Jinyoung'.

"Oh Jinyoung-ah what brings you here?" He asked.

I was nervous, as I don't know what would I say if he asked me what is wrong. I have to use a different approach.

"Good evening Director. I am actually here to talk about something important so I was thinking if you have time for it. I mean if you are free." I said

"Yes I am free right now. Say what you want to say. I am listening." He responded.

"I want to leave GOT7 and pursue my acting career." I spoke fast and nervously.

"What? But why?" He asked in shocking manner.

"What made you want to leave the group that to when you are near the end of your contract?" He said.

"It's something personal Sir. I can't tell you that and no members are not doing anything wrong with me if that's what you are thinking if anything they don't even know about this." I replied to him.

"I am sorry Jinyoung but this can't happen. There are only few months left of your contract I can't do that even if you want to. I don't know what your reason is. It seems personal so I won't ask it but I can't let you leave the group. Let's find another solution for your problem okay." He said

"I don't know what other solution we can find. Except that I start to live alone and away from them in my own apartment (Yes in this fic they are still living together and it will stay that way. If you have any problem then come fight me), or start practicing at different time than them or maybe get so much busy with my acting career that I don't get time face any one of them. Coz for now I just literally don't want to face any of them." I said in frustrated tone.

"Then let's do everything you have recommended in that one sentence. Let's transfer your luggage to your owned apartment. Then fix your drama auditioning schedule and then let's fix your practicing time after theirs but you have to practice on your own by watching a recording video as I can't let the choreographer stay for extra hours unless he himself is willing to help you and for that you have to ask yourself." He replied.

Of course, I was not happy with the arrangement but this will have to for sometime till the contract renewal is done.

"Okay. I will do everything on my own and ask the choreographer for help when it will be needed without taking his much time." I said.

"I don't know what happened between you guys or why you are doing this but it would be better if you tell your members about your house leaving decision. This will stop them from wondering about things and shock." JYP said.

"I will what I can do but for now I just want to focus on whatever I have decided to do with my decision. Thank you for listening, I will take my leave now." I said and went outside the room.

While I was going to practice room, I saw Jaebum coming from the opposite direction and it looked like he wanted to say something but his phone started ringing. So, he picked it up while I went away towards the practice room.

Finally I updated after a long year and half I guess. But yes here is another chapter.

I hope it's not boring and you guys would like it.

Would appreciate it if you could tell me how was it as it's been long since I wrote it.

Take care of yourself love you lots.