Chapter 4

JB's POV

When I reached near Director's room, I saw Jinyoung coming out of the room. I saw him looking at me and was about to call him when my phone started ringing. It was a call from director and he called me to his office. I was worried about what he is going to say to me. Is it related to Jinyoung? Did he ask JYP to remove him from the group? Oh God, Please don't let it be what I am thinking.

I knocked on the door waiting for a voice telling me to go inside the room.

"Come in"

I opened the door and went in.

"You wanted to see me sir." I asked JYP

"Yes JB, I am actually very disappointed in you right now." He said to me.

I was showing a confused face even though I rather had an idea as to why he was saying so.

"What do you mean by disappointment sir?" I asked.

"Let me ask you this- have you ever felt that one of your members is not happy at all or he is distancing himself or he is depressed or something?" He asked

"Well everyone of us feels like that at one point in our life but we always share things with each other and try to solve them except Jinyoung. I mean he used to share things but now he just don't anymore." I replied.

"Then did you ever asked him why he doesn't share things or why he is not participating in dorm activities or anything like that?" He again asked and the way he was speaking was telling me that he is angry and frustrated.

"No." I simply said that cause it was the truth. I never asked him anything cause I never talked to him which I admit is my biggest mistake, never talking to him properly that is.

Now that I think about it I don't know how he would have felt all this time keeping things within himself and not sharing at all with anyone yet giving everything to his career and smiling like nothing is wrong with his life and he is the most happy person the world.

Someone has said it right that the person who smiles a lot is the one who carries the most pain but they don't want anyone to burdened by their problems. This trait of Jinyoung was the one which made me fall for him along with his kindness. How stupid I was to not say anything to him at all or to simply ask him how is he feeling.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot that JYP is talking to me. I got out of my stupor when I heard him calling my name loudly.

"What are you thinking that you got so lost in it? You didn't even replied to me calling your name for at least several times." He asked

"Nowhere Sir. I was just thinking about the time where I felt like Jinyoung is suffering but didn't say anything cause I thought that he would talk about it on his own when he will feel like it." I replied back.

"Well Jinyoung was here and he wanted to leave the group. Can you believe it? H e wants to leave the group when it's time to renew your contracts and only couple of months are left to end the contract. If he was so desperate to leave the group than there must have been a reason for him to do so and that reason is within the group, don't you think?" He spoke.

"As a leader it becomes your responsibility to solve whatever the problem is going on and soon especially when it's time to renew the contract. As you have told me before that all seven of you want to renew it but looking at the way Jinyoung came in today, I don't think it's possible. So do whatever it takes but solve the problem. Even if you have beg on your knees to know about his problem I want it solved."

He spoke as if he was giving an order actually he was giving an order but what I was thinking is how should I approach Jinyoung. He doesn't seem approachable now a days. I have to go for a different route to approach him.

"I want it to be reported as soon as possible or maybe before the end of contract." He said. "Oh and also he would be leaving the dorms and living in his own apartment till then. His schedule is also changed for practicing. I am telling you all this so you can have a reason to approach him better follow him but subtly for an example why don't you try acting again? You are free to go but make sure to solve the problem" He said again.

I bowed to him and went out of his office. He told me that Jinyoung is moving out from dorm and he has changed his practice timing too. So, if he has closed all the doors, then how would I talk to him? When would I talk to him if I won't see him at all?

Ah it's so frustrating, just when I want to tell him that I love him he closed the doors on my face. Well again I deserve it. But should I do now? I don't want him to stop loving me or forget me or go away from me. Ahhhhh.

Wait JYP said that I should start acting again? Why did he tell me that?

I kept running my brain on the same words of JYP till I got his meaning.

*Ah so he want me to start acting again and to start acting i would have to go for audition. I should give for the same dramas or movies for which Jinyoung would be trying that way I would get to spend my time with him and actually get to have some talk without him running away from me. With that thought I gave JYP a call.*

"Sir, I am ready to act again. Please make sure to give me same audition schedule as Jinyoung. I am sure you know why I said this? After all you are the one who gave me this idea." I said smiling.

"I knew it that you would get the meaning behind my words. This is the reason why I chose you the leader. Sure I will give the same schedule as his but make sure not to waste your time and get to work of making Jinyoung leave the idea of leaving the group." He said.

"Yes sir. I got it. Thank you for your suggestion sir and actually helping me out." With that I cut the phone.

*Run Jinyoung run. I want to see how much far away you would go from me. I will always be following you as a shadow after all I am your soulmate and soulmates can never stay apart.* I thought smiling.

I hope you guys like it.

Tell me how was it. 

Take care of yourself and love you lots.