CHAPTER ONE

FORD's POV

"You know what, I see you around here often. Are you always waiting for someone?" Tanong sa akin ng babae na nasa tabi ko. "Ano sa tingin mo?" I answered without sparing her a glance.

"I don't know. Anyway, I'm Janica, and you are?" She said as she offers her hand. "Ford." Matipid kong sagot. I could see in my peripheral view na mukha siyang napahiya kaya binaba na lang niya ang kanyang kamay.

"Ford? Hmm.. I don't think that's your real name. What then?" She said as she leans closer to me, leaving us with a little space. "You don't need to know my real name." Sagot ko habang iniikot ko ang aking daliri sa bibig ng shot glass.

Loud silence filled the atmosphere between us when she suddenly turned my stool, causing me to face her. "I like you Ford." She said seductively.

"I know.."

May inilapag siyang pera sa counter at walang sabi sabing hinila ako palabas ng bar hanggang sa makarating na kami ng parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Tanong ko sa kanya but she didn't answer my question and just gave me a wink. She dragged me inside her car then started the ignition. Kundi lang maganda ang babae na 'to hindi ako magpapakaladkad dito eh.

Pinasok niya ang kanyang sasakyan sa garahe ng isang condo then pumasok kami sa loob. Sumakay kami sa elevator at pinindot niya ang number 7 na button. She hurriedly dragged me off out of the elevator hanggang sa huminto kami sa tapat ng isang kwarto na may nakasulat na 704.

We went inside the room pero tumigil ako sa paglalakad at tinanggal ang kamay niyang nakahawak sa akin.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" Inis na tanong ko. "Don't be such a kill joy. I know you want this too." She said at hinatak na naman ako papasok ng kwarto - her bedroom. Ni-lock niya ang pinto at tumingin sa akin.

"I want you here and I want you now, Ford." Sabi niya at bigla na lang akong sinunggaban ng halik. I didn't respond to her kisses at first but when she held my hand and put it on her breasts, I felt the sudden increase of my temperature. Damn. Besides, sino ba naman ako para tanggihan ang biyaya?

"Want someone to scratch that itch of yours, eh?" I said as I pin her down on the bed. We were kissing each other, both gasping for air when we let go. My kisses traced down her neck, collarbone and shoulders while my hands were stripping her clothes.

I unhooked her bra and bent my head to lick the middle of her breasts. "Oohh.." She left a moan as I fondle her hard nipples with my fore finger and thumb. I stopped from playing with her breasts then went down to her stomach, leaving small kisses on her tummy and circling my tongue around her navel.

I removed her underwear and took a moment to stare at those small curls covering her pussy.

"You can't just stare at me the whole night you know." She said. I left out a smirk and leaned my head down back to her breasts - whipping my tongue around her left nipple while I caress with the right. I went back to kiss her luscious lips as my hand trails down to cup her pussy.

"You're already wet babe.."

"That's all your fault..." She whispered.

I gently massaged her folds before opening it and trailed my fingers around her clit. I slowly pushed my middle finger inside of her, causing her to huff. I could feel her grip on my shoulders tightened as I stroke my finger in and out of her while my other hand caressed her breast.

"Mmm.. Uhh..."

"You like that don't you?" I added another finger and stroke it even faster, deeper. My lips claimed her breast once again and took her hard nipple in my mouth, licking and making it wet with my tongue.