CHAPTER FOUR

LINDSAY's POV

"Stefan? Loves?"

Nasa tapat ako ng condo niya. I tried calling out his name many times but he wouldn't answer. Hinawakan ko ang doorknob and it was surprisingly unlocked so I slowly opened the door and went inside his unit. I walked towards the kitchen and placed the food I bought on top of the table.

"Uhh.. f-faster Stefan..."

Napatigil ako. Lumabas ako ng kusina to follow the noise until I just found myself in front Stefan's room. I suddenly felt a litle bit nervous on opening the door - my hands were shaking and my heart was racing as I held the door to open.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ako at napaawang ang bibig ko. Stefan was on top of a girl and he was having sex with her. I want to run away but it seemed that my feet have their own minds and wanted to stay in place.

"Babe, who is she?" The girl asked Stefan as she looks at me, trying to make him stop on what he was doing.

"What do you mea— LINDSAY?!" He jolted with sudden panic on his face.

Para akong nagising sa isang bangungot ng biglang niya akong tawagin. He quickly rolled out of bed, unveiling his naked body in front of me.

"Lindsay... let me expla—"

"Don't touch me you fucker!" At isang malakas na sampal ang dumampi sa kanyang mukha. I turned my back on him then rushed my way out of his room.

I was about to open the door and leave when he suddenly caught my arm. I tried to remove his hands off of me but he was too strong.

"Loves.. please.. let me explain.. mali ang iniisip mo."

Parang nagpantig ang tenga ko sa sinabi niya. I glared at him. He was about to hug me but I used all my strength to kicked him.... on his balls. Napabagsak siya sa sahig sa sobrang sakit.

"Bagay yan sa'yo! Why Stefan? Is my body not sexy enough so you looked for a slut to fuck? Losing me will be the biggest lapse in your life. Dumbass!" I said, trying to hold back the big lump in my throat then held the door open.

Kusa nang bumagsak ang mga luha sa aking mata habang naglalakad ako sa hallway papuntang elevator.

I don't deserve this. I don't fuckin' deserve this!

Pain and agony was rushing through my veins while tears continues to stream down my face. I gave him all I could ever give but he would just repay me with a broken heart. How pathetic. Loving him was a huge mistake, a fuckin' stupid mistake.

IVO's POV

"Sir, kanina pa po iyak ng iyak ang mommy niyo." Bungad sa akin ng katulong namin kaya napatakbo agad ako sa kwarto nila ni dad.

I pushed the door open and saw my mom, lying kn the floor crying. I bent down on my knees and hugged my mom very tight. "What did he do this time?" I asked while patting her back, trying to stop her from crying. She didn't answer my question and just continued to shed tears.

I cupped my mom's face and wiped her tears away when I noticed a bruise on the corner of her lips.

"Ano to?" Pagtatanong ko habang nakahawak sa pasa niya. Agad niyang inalis ang kamay kong nakahawak sa pasa niya at lumihis ng tingin.

"Mom! What did that bullshit do to you?"

Hindi niya sinagot ang tanong ko at nagpatuloy lang ang pagpatak ng mga luha sa kanyang mata. Hindi ko na natiis ang sarili ko at tumayo na ako palabas ng kwarto.

"Anak! Don't. He's still you're father." Mom said in between her whimpers, trying to stop me from leaving. I turned my back and looked at her pitiful face. "Kung ikaw kaya mong tiisin ang mga katarantaduhang ginagawa niya sa'yo, pwes ako hindi!" I said before walking out of the room to fetch my car. I clenched my hands on the steering wheel while driving to my dad's office - my mom's bruised face flashing back in my head.

"Sir Ivo he—" Hindi ko na pinatapos pa ang sasabihin ng sekretarya niya at binuksan ko na ang pinto sa opisina niya.

Tumambad sa akin ang isang babae na natatakpan lamang ng tuwalya ang katawan. She was just about my age. Shock and confusion spread across her face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Pagtatanong ko sa babae. "I-im Winona." She answered, stuttering.

Lumapit ako sa babae at tinignan siya mula ulo hanggang paa.

"Ivo, stop."

Napatigil ako nang marinig ko na ang boses niya. I glared at him and he was holding two glasses of wine and lend the other one to the girl. "Napadalaw ka?" He said.

"What the fuck did you do to my mom?" I asked, clenching my fist.

"What do you mean son?"

"Don't ask as if you don't know what I'm talking about, dickhead!" Biglang naglaho ang ngiti sa kanyang labi.

"Matuto kang rumespeto Ivo. I'm still your dad."

"Rumespeto? Do you even know the meaning of that? Wala kang nirerespetong tao lalo na ang nanay ko na asawa mo kaya wala kang karapatang pagsabihan ako ng ganyan!"

Tanggap ko nang babaero ang tatay ko pero hindi ko na matatanggap ang pananakit niya sa nanay ko. He was nothing but a demon.

"Wala kang pakielam kung ano man ang gawin ko dahil ako pa rin ang nagbibigay ng sustento sa'yo! Ano bang pinagmamalaki mo? You're only a drag racer having no bright future ahead!"

Lalong nag-init ang dugo ko kaya hindi ko na napigilan pa ang aking sarili. I grabbed my dad's collar and pinned him hard on the wall. I heard my dad's mistress screamed in shock but I didn't fuckin' care.

"Watch your mouth satan! I may not be as successful as you are but one thing is for sure, I am not a stupid, fuckin' lady-killer like you!" I said, tightening my grip on his collar.

"Sir Ivo tama na po yan!" Pagpipigil sa akin nang dalawang security guard na bigla na lang dumating. "Bitawan niyo ako!" I shouted, removing their hands off of me.

I gave one last glare at my dad who was catching his breath. "Subukan mo ulit saktan ang nanay ko at baka mapatay na kitang putangina ka!" I said before storming outside of his office.