stars shining bright above you

"Take your mask off if you're going to talk to me."

Drusilla Caine was used to the pressure that came with keeping up appearances. Her standing with the royal family made sure of that. Everything she did, she excelled with poise and grace. Men wanted her; women wanted to be her.

 Men wanted her; women wanted to be her

Nina Dobrev as Drusilla Caine

"If you're treated like a monster for long enough, you become one."

Darkness lurked within Ben solo's mind. The light of his soul dimmed under Supreme Leader Snoke's manipulations and lies. Like a devil on his shoulder, he was pushed to do evil things; pushed to do things he'd regret.

Adam Driver as Kylo Ren

"Let the past die. Kill it if you must."

Everything changed on one ill-fated night. Kylo Ren won; killing Ben and taking Drusilla's life from her. She was supposed to escape. Kylo let her run away on purpose; she was supposed to live, yet the blood loss and her wounds ended up taking her. Distress and sorrow punctured the man's heart at the news: the princess was dead.

Unbeknownst to all, the princess was alive. Luke Skywalker had saved the woman just in time. She clung to life and survived. With a new identity, she hid from the First Order within the throngs of smugglers and criminals of Tatooine.

 COMING SOON