III

"Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago

"Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago."

__chapter III__

          FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME, Drusilla was truly sober. It made her edgy, flinching at every irregular sound that reached her ears. Combined with the fact that she hasn't eaten since the morning before and that her head pained into a surprising hangover, the woman felt faint and slightly ill. Unease grew in her stomach as they reached the forested ice planet of Ilum; Starkiller Base.

          Drusilla sat in her seat between Hux and the silver stormtrooper – whom she discovered was named Phasma - who were discussing plans that the young women couldn't exactly follow; most of its intricacies unknown to the newcomer. She lost herself in her own thoughts, plagued with the thought of having to reunite with Kylo Ren. Her heart raced at her thoughts and she silently prayed that their ship would crash before landing.

          Unfortunately, the Maker would not grand her any favors. Drusilla stood behind Phasma and Hux – with white stormtroopers at both her sides – before the hatch that separated her from her greatest fear. With a loud hiss, it slowly opened. The troopers guided her down the ramp, but she halted before stepping a foot to the ground. Her heart beat loudly in her ears knowing that the handcuffs severed all connections to the Force thus including the Force bond. She knew it as a fact; having studied all kinds of weapons during her time with Luke. The woman couldn't help but wonder if Kylo would still feel her presence at the base.

"Is there a problem, Princess? Hux asked, as he noticed her lingering behind with her escorts.

"Actually, General, my cuffs feel a little tight," Drusilla remarked, her hands clutched to her chest, as she innocently batted her eyelashes at him. Hux's eyes dropped to her swollen and bruised wrists from the clearly too tight cuffs. He met Drusilla's expecting dark eyes and stepped back resuming his march directing them to whatever meeting room they were heading to.