I

"The only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you

"The only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you."

__chapter I__

          MOS EISLEY'S CANTINA WAS FILLED WITH DRUNKEN LAUGHTER AND VOICES. The dark and sinister bar was occupied to overcapacity with all sorts of folk. Tentacles, claws and hands wrapped themselves around their drinks, raising them to toast a personal victory. All were undeniably drunk, singing undecipherable drinking songs and brandishing around their mugs overflowing with fire-water.

          Unknown to most, the lively establishment had a darker side to its occupants; behind the counter was a hidden door that lead to an unseemly speakeasy where many ranging from bounty hunters to local loan sharks came to let loose. In this smaller room, the cantina's resident swing band played an upbeat tune enjoyed by many.

          A masked figure sat secluded at the bar, dressed in grey layers of comfortable clothing. The outfit gave no indication as to what the occupation the person may have, but this wasn't a place for questions. Beneath their dark cloak, they wore layers upon layers of robes; similar to the ones of the Tusken Raiders with modern headgear that covered most of their face. The only visible part was their mouth. It human and expressionless, yet quite feminine with soft lips. None of the men around paid enough attention to notice the presence of the woman. It was exactly why she came here: not to be noticed.

          Although keeping her guard up, the woman's attention drifted to the Twi-lek barmaid who poured her another drink at her request.

"On the house," the female winked, grasping a cup and wiping it distractedly as she spoke with the customer. The masked woman looked over the humanoid creature, her hidden gaze running over the tentacles on Daznebo's head. Her light green skin was pale in the dim light. Drusilla found that species to be absolutely captivating.

"I appreciate it, Daz," Drusilla smiled briefly as she wrapped her fingers around the clear glass. She brought the practically borderline toxic blue beverage to her lips and swallowed eagerly. A grimace took over her features as the acidic fluid went down her throat. "Things are busy tonight."