Surprise

Des POV
So it's been 2 weeks since I left my house to stay with Kambria's family and my mom hasn't even called to check up on me, it's not that I was expecting her to but it would at least make me feel better if I knew that she actually cared. Why would she care now she never has before I was just hoping that it would be different this time. Aaron (Des brother) was the only one from my family that has actually talked to me since I left but he's the one that always been there for me. I was starting to cry when Kambria knocked on the bedroom door pulling me away from my thoughts she gave me a weak smile and asked me if I was hungry. I nodded slightly and walked down the stairs to the kitchen seeing Kams mom Macy.
Kambria's pov
It's been two weeks since Des left her house and none of her family besides Arron has talked to her they didn't call on her birthday or anything. I hate seeing her so sad so i got her a birthday present and it's just a little late haha I can't wait to tell her but I want to wait a little longer. She's gonna flip when she find out I got her tickets to Digi tour. She's in love with Sammy Wilkinson and Skate Maloley. The door bell rang so I ran to get the door and it was the mail man I was hoping he had the tickets with him so I could tell her at dinner. He handed me a box and 4 letters and walked away. I walked to the kitchen and handed the box and letters to my mom and grabbed a taco shell and started eating it.
"Kambria this one is for you.. What did you get??"
"Oh yay there here"
"What's here??" Des asked looking at me confused.

I ignored her question and ripped open the envelope and started jumping up and down. I handed Des her ticket and she started crying. She hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die.
"Thank you so much Kambria I love you, your the best friend I could ever ask for." Des said while trying to catch her breath from her previous freak out.
"It's tomorrow so we need to leave here tonight so you need to get ready haha" i said looking at her cloths and laughing. She darted up stairs yelling for me to follow her. When I got to my room she already tossed all my cloths all over the room trying to find a shirt i borrowed from her 3 months ago and never returned. We got our cloths together and left 20 minutes later. When we arrived at the hotel we noticed the group of teenage girls standing around like they where waiting for something, we ignored it and walked in and got our room. We decided to go to bed early because of the time we had to get up in the morning. Around 12 we heard people shouting from the room over. Des got pissed and ran out the door, I caught her just before she started banning on the door.
"Des just go back in the room we can call down to the lobby and have them ask them to shut up."
"Okay but if they keep being loud I will cut them I swear."

We went back to the room and called the lobby, about 20 mins later it was quite enough for us to sleep again. The rest of the night went perfectly fine.

*7am*
Kambria's POV
I was trying to wake up Des and this mission was pretty much impossible so I went to the bathroom and got a cold damp towel and put it on her face. She woke up screaming and chased me out of the room, i turned the corner and waited to hear if she was still chasing me, I heard foot steps and her mumble im so sorry to someone.

Des POV
I was chasing Kambria out of our hotel room when I ran into some guy i said sorry and walked around him, I realized his voice sound so familiar but I didn't look him in the face. I walked passed him then turned around when I realized who it was.