Catching feelings

Cheyannes POV
I could believe anything that was happening I was just here with my mom picking out shoes and I ran into my old friend then if that couldn't get any better she introduced me to Skate.
I was trying to not freak out and embarrass myself but I felt it was almost impossible, I have tickets to digi but they are just Ga not vip so I didn't think I would even have the chance of meeting any of them.
"Wait Cheyanne what are you doing here?" Des asked
"We where driving through to cost family and I wanted to go to Digi so we stopped her for tonight haha"
"Ahhhh yay what tickets did you get?"
"GA"
"Oh....."
Kambria and Des looked at Skate and Sammy with big puppy dog eyes and their lips stuck out.
Skates POV
I wasn't really paying attention to what they where talking about but I looked up from my phone to see that her and Kambria where staring at me and Sam like they wanted something.
"May I help you?"
"Yes" Kam said smiling
"What?" Sammy said laughing
"So Cheyanne needs to meet Twaimz and Trevor sooooooo"
"Fine we can let her meet them."
"But can we get her a vip ticket so we can hang out with her at the show?"
"Yes and if we can't we'll sneak her in" Sammy said winking at Cheyanne.
Des face lit up and she hugged me thanking me so much I hugged her back and I didn't want to let go. This girl had some kind of hold on me.

We left the mall and went to get ready for digi.
The girls still didn't know about tonight ,so we had to find a way to make sure they wanted to hang out tonight after the show so we could take them for dinner. The girls went to their room to get ready while we went to ours. My phone started ringing and it was her i answered and it was her asking what the address was to the show so she could call a cab, I told her I would check and text it to her.
I didn't bother checking because we could just take them there with us about 30 minutes later I knocked on her door and she answered looking absolutely stunning.

Des outfit
Ripped light blue skinny jeans with a shirt that said Kenny holland on it
With black toms
She curled her hair and braided her bangs so they where out her face and did that shadow looks to her eyes.

"You look really pretty tonight Des"i said looking down at the ground.
"Thanks skate but can I have that address so I can call the cab"
"Oh I forgot to tell you we are giving you a ride but we also need Cheyannes address so we can go pick her up"

We left and went to get Cheyanne she was staying at her cousins so we went and had Twaimz get her from the house and she freaked out he walked her back to the car and she claimed in seeing all the other guys and started freaking out even more. She hugged Andrea and told her she was pretty but that's when I started talking to Des again.
I think I'm gonna tell Des how I feel.

Des POV
You know what I like Skate I think I should tell him but what if he doesn't like me back..... Would that ruin our friendship...... What friendship we just met today. There's really nothing to ruin. I reached over and grabbed his had and turned to look at his face but I noticed he was already staring at me.
"Skate I like you I'm sorry but I do"
"I was just about to tell you I liked you....."
"Oh"
"Yeah haha"
He leaned in and kissed my check and I started blushing I looked up and saw Cheyanne and she was looking at me and Skate holding her face and smiling.
I started laughing (they are in a limo btw lol) we arrived at digi and got out we all walked in the building and they guys and Andrea went to rehearse. I was waking about the corner and I saw Kenny and Andrea making out I was so shocked i just stood there. They stopped and looked at me with a worried expression. "Please don't tell anyone we aren't ready no one knows we are dating yet" Kenny said walking closer to me. All I said was "I ship it" and walked away I heard them laughing from down the hall and then I went back on my mission to find Skate.