Pack your bags

Kams POV
We got done eating and when back to the hotel to hang out with the rest of them. We got in the room and Cheyanne and Aaron where cuddling and watching a movie. Des walked in and froze in her tracks smiling awe I always wished you guys would end up together!!!!
That's all she said then we backed out of the room slowly. We went to the movies to see "The woman in black 2" Sammy and Skates choice, and then went our separate ways to end the night. In the morning me and Des where going to go home.
*in Des and Kams hotel room*

D- that was the best night ever I was hoping it would last way longer then it did even though the thing at the restaurant happened it was still a really fun night.

K- yeah it really was but I don't want to go home tomorrow that's going to be so hard, I'm not ready to leave Sammy.

D-I'm not ready to go back and remember all the shit that's happening in my life right now, I feel bad for staying with you guys for so long, Im just ready to go back home and face Luke and my mom yet.

K- Don't feel bad for staying with me, I love having you at my house! I get to hang out with my best friend all the time.

D- that's true and I do love staying with you.

K- well I'm gonna go to bed, Night Des

D-night Kam Kam

She turned off the lamp near her bed and rolled over. About 10 mins later I heard knocking on the door so I got up to see who it was and it was Nate and he looked really sad.

K- what's wrong?!?
N- im not ready for her to leave and neither is Aaron so I was thinking of your parents said it was okay if you guys could continue on the tour with us....
K- talk to us both tomorrow morning about it and I'll call my parents okay?
N-yeah okay thanks Kam.

*the next morning*
I woke up and Des wasnt in the room so I figured she left to hang out with Nate. I got up took a shower and then saw a note I picked it up and read it

Kambria (ling ling)
I am so sorry to tell you like this but I think I am going to leave Cali and finish the tour with them. I hope you understand that it's not about Nate it's about Aaron, I need to see my brother more. It's not the same with out him around I don't feel like myself. Im so sorry Kambria I hope you know that I'll be back soon. This isn't good bye your still my best friend and you always will be. I just need to go be with my brother. Thank you so much for being here for me! I love you bye.
Love Des (chingchong)

I set down the letter and called her

D-hey im guessing you just found the not
K- are you trying to leave me, because if so I am coming with you, I can't be with out my best friend and my boyfriend!
D- what about your family they need you.
K-and I need you so im going!

With that I hung up the phone and packed my bag. I ran next door to tell sammy the good news.
He opened the door smiling
K-hey im going on tour with you!
S-i know I just heard, do you need to go home and get more cloths?
K-no I think I'll be fine haha
We put all of our stuff on the bus and headed out to Oregon for the next stop.