What is happening?

Des POV
I was in complete shock, I had no idea what's going on in front of me. My brother just told me he joined digi now i'm standing in front of Skate. If this is a dream I'm going to be so mad, I have these dreams all the time but this feels so real. I think this is a dream so why not see if I'll wake up after doing this. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his he pulled back and looked at me like I was crazy.
"Ummm" he said looking at me like he was scared to move
"Im so sorry I was checking if I was dreaming and right now I wish I was because then you wouldn't think I'm crazy i'm so sorry I think I should leave" i said looking down at the ground trying not to cry.
I walked out of the room and sat against the wall crying why did I do that I could have been normal and just told him to pinch me.... I hear the door open and someone walk out i thought it was Aaron so I didn't bother looking up. They sat down next to me and started talking i wasn't paying attention because i thought it was Aaron lecturing me about kissing random people. I looked up and noticed it was Skate. He was talking so i started paying attention all I heard was "maybe I like crazy and I wouldn't have pinched you anyway" I looked at him confuse until he told me he heard me crying.
" hey you wanna go get some pancakes?" He asked with a light smile on his face
"You mean with you?"
"Well you already kissed me it would make me feel better if I took you on a date I mean if we are gonna do everything backwards"
"sure"
"You should go change or I should put my pajamas back on haha it's up to you"
I looked down and realized I was still in my pajamas with my hair in a messy bun, I haven't even brushed my teeth...... I KISSED SKATE WITH MORNING BREATH!!!!!!
"I'll be right back" i said while standing up to go to my room
" what no goodbye kiss?!?!"he said while smirking
I walked in my room, jumped in the shower brushed my teeth and got out
I put on my ripped skinny jeans my Taylor Caniff hoodie an put moose in my hair and some mascara. I walked out in the hall and he was still sitting there. I walked up to him and put out my hand to help him up. He looked at my sweater and laughed and told me to put on this one he took of his Skate hoodie and handed it to me. We walked back in his room to tell them we were leaving Aaron glared at Skate and told me to be safe and call me if I needed him at all. I laughed and walked out. I love Aaron but he is so over protective.

"Do you want to walk or drive there?" He asked
"It's up to you."
"Okay"
We walked out of the hotel and across the street to a little pancake house.