Digi

I heard Sammy laughing so I went over to the room he was in, him and Skate were sitting on a couch with Jack Gilinsky smoking weed. I started laughing at Skate because he was eating handfuls of m&m's while waiting for Jack G to pass it back to him. Skate looked up and locked eyes with me and smiled walking over with a handful of m&m's. He reached me and shoved the m&m's in my mouth and started laughing.
You started coughing because his laugh made to laugh.
"Shit babe you okay? .... I mean des sorry"
"Yeah im fine" i said in between coughs
He grabbed your hand and walked me over to the couch pulling me on his lap.
Jack smiled and said hi the started talking to skate
N-skate
G-Jack Gilinsky
G- "you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend".
N-"I don't have a girlfriend, I just really like this girl".
G- "oh okay I get it"
We looked over to where sammy was sitting and he was gone. I got up to go look for him and Skate stopped me.
"What?"
"Where are you going?"
"To find Sammy, he seemed pretty messed up and I don't want him to get into any trouble"
"Can I come with you?"
"Yes you can"
"Thanks"

We where walking around to find Sammy and we saw Kambria run around a corner. I started running running after her and ran straight into her I said sorry then noticed she was making out with Sammy. I started laughing and walked away. A voice came over the intercom telling all the people to come to the stage so they can go over what's gonna happen. Skate brought me with him to the stage.
* after rehearsal*
Skates POV
There's 20 more mins till the show and I just want to sleep or talk to Des but I don't know where she is and my phone is dead. I went back stage where they put a couch up for us and saw Des sleeping on it, she looked like a baby. I gently shook her shoulder telling her to wake up, her eyes fluttered open, she smiled, and sat up I sat down next to her and she moved to where she was facing me we both sat cris cross applesauce on the couch to where we we were looking at each other.
N-skate
D-des
N-"you look so tired"
D- " The people in the hotel room next to mine were really loud last night..."
N-"sorry about that beautiful we where playing video games and Sammy was cheating so I was beating him up and we got a little loud"
D-" it's okay I just got mad and but not anymore I was fine once I fell back asleep"
N-" so your not mad at me?"
D- "no im not"
N- "good because that would make our date really awkward haha"
D- "what date"
N- " oh fuck nothing...."
D- "please tell me skate"
N-"call me Nate all my chicks do"
D- "hahah wow...."
N-"im just playin I ain't got chicks I don't want chicks I was a lady"
D- "yeah I bet you do"
N-"more like I want you to be my lady"
D- "awe your cheesy"
N- "that was pretty Gouda huh?"
D- "yes yes it was"
N-well there s like 5 mins till show time I would go find a spot if you don't want to miss the show or you could stay back here with me and the guys between our performance"
D-"can Des and Cheyanne come back here"
N-"yeah I don't see why not"

Des POV
I was sitting on a couch back stage and Sammy and Nate where on and I was laughing because all the girls were screaming so loud and then they all stopped meaning the boys went off stage. Nate walked around the corner and waved for me to come up to him I did.
N- "I would hug you but I'm all sweaty and that would be gross"
D-"yeah haha"
N-" follow me I have a surprise for you"
He said grabbing my hand
D-" no im not going on stage!"
N-"why?"
D-" because it's scary and they will all hate me for being near you"
N-" no they all know your Aaron's sister"
D-"are you sure"
N-"yes"
I looked down at my phone seeing that there was a tweet from Nate I had not seen yet
@skatemaloley
About to have a huge surprise for a girl I really like. I love you guys just remember that and I hope you still support me after this.

I looked up and smiled
We walked on stage and Sammy was holding a sign that said will you go out with me and Kambria was sitting on a stool crying. I looked over and Aarom was holding a thing of flowers and smiling ate I laughed and say down with butterflies in my tummy. Nate grabbed the flowers from Aaron and walked over to me with flowers and a microphone in his hand, he handed me the flowers and asked me to tell my name to the crowed
N- "what's your name beautiful, I think these people should know just who you are"
D- Des Carpenter
N- what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, so I asked your brother for permission don't worry but. Des carpenter will you be my girlfriend?
D-" i would be crazy to deny such a great offer"
He grabbed my had and walked me off the stage after saying that he loved his fans.
We went in the back until we heard people shouting Natdes
And we went back out with a confused look on our face i grabbed a mic and said Hi and asked if I could do something with the crowd one of the programers said yes and I had Sammy, Aaron, Nate, and Kenny all come to the stage
I asked for 3 fans and went and picked them making sure I picked them from everywhere
They all lined up and I asked them to pic a boy and stand behind them.