Pretzels and fans

Des pov

You know being on a bus with over 8 teen age guys is hard they are loud, messy and stupid most of the time, but on the other side they are amazing people. The only issue is that I am the one that's always stuck picking up after everyone, I thought that Kambria would help me but she's messy to, but it's whatever if you put a group of teenagers on a bus there will always be a mess. I was sitting on skates bed drawing him while he was writing his lastes song when Kambria and Sammy started shouting the lyrics to Only by Nikki Minaj. Cheyanne was on the phone with Kambria and I heard her rapping also. Nate looked at them with a face of straight annoyance as he was trying to concentrate on his song.
He set down the notebook and walked to the sitting area on the bus to play some Call of Duty, I figured he wanted to be alone so I stayed on the bed to continue working on my drawing of him, until my phone lit up notifying me that I got a text

Dimples ❤️💋(Nates name in Des phone): babe come out her with me i'm cold and want to see your beautiful face 😍. Oh and bring a blanket please.

I walked over to the sitting area and noticed there was no where to sit next to him, because he was stretched out on the couch so I sat on the floor in front of it until he moved so I could lay next to him. About 30 mins later the bus jerked to a stop and I fell of the couch. I started laughing so hard when I saw the concerned look on his face. He got up and helped me to my feet making sure I was okay.
The driver came up to is saying we where at out stop so we all unloaded the bus making our way to the hotel we would be staying at for the event.

*inside the lobby*

Me and Nate walked up to the front desks to grab the room keys. After we got them we went up to the floor the rooms were on. Kambria, Andrea and I had a room
Sammy, Nate, Kenny and Aaron shared one and Trevor,Ricky, Twaimz had one.

We all decided to go to the mall and get cloths for tonight, we walked in to the mall and the smell of fresh pretzels made me realize just how hungry I was. I looked at Kambria and we both had the same idea we started running to the pretzels stand to buy one before we got cloths. Sammy came up and started recording us for his snapchat story, Kam reached forward and slapped him with her pretzel and laughed until she realized it broke and fell on the floor. Nate laughed and got a new one for her. She said thanks and went to pay him back but he wouldn't take the money because he thought that her slapping sam with one was worth it.

We walked around for a little bit until Kenny pointed out that there was 2 girls following us. Kam and I walked up to them and asked if they needed anything and they just stood there.

K: Are you guys okay!?
G1: yeah sorry but is that Sammy wilkinson?!?!?!?!
K: yeah do you want a picture with him?
G1: if that's okay then yes!

Kam called sammy over for a picture with a fan and then Nate walked up watching them talk to Sammy.
The girl looked over and saw skate freaking out. He smiled and hugged her taking a few pictures with her. Then we had to go finish getting our cloths and stuff for tonight.