You first meet each other.

Scott:

You've been in Beacon Hills Highschool for a year now, and last year nothing special happened to you at all. You walked in the school, noticing that this time no one was staring at you since you weren't exactly the new girl anymore. You felt yourself smile about it. As you walked to your locker, you felt someone bump into you causing you to fall. He fell on top of you and you were stunned. You looked at him and you felt your heart skip a beat. He had chocolate brown eyes and his hair was a beautiful shade of brown. You noticed that he was looking at you as well. You both blushed. He stood up, putting his hand out to help you up.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said, looking down at the floor.

"No it's fine," You shrugged.

"I haven't seen you around here before," Well, that explains everything.

"Yeah, I'm kinda new here. Well, not exactly. I came here last year, but I don't know, no one has really talked to me and stuff." You said, shyly.

"Well, today's your lucky day. I'm your new friend." He smiled at you. "I'm Scott."

"Y/N." You said, smiling at him.

You both walked to your classes together. And who knew that that was a start to a romance that would last forever.

Stiles:

You ran as fast you can to the nearest shop you could find. You were so hungry and you couldn't help it. You frantically looked around the candy & chocolate section, finding for your favorite chocolate 'Reese's peanut butter cups'. "YES." You exclaimed, as you found the peanut butter cups. You quickly reached out for it grabbing it, when someone grabbed it the same time you did. "Hey! That's mine!" You both said at the same time. "Hey! Who do you think you are?" You said, turning yourself to this mystery person. You stopped yourself as you stared at him. He had brown hair and gorgeous amber eyes. He immediately dropped the chocolate bar while looking at you. You blushed tomato red. He quickly came to his senses and picked up the chocolate bar and gave it to you. "I'm really sorry," he said. "No it's fine," you said. "Damn, you're so beautiful." He said. You smiled at him and he suddenly looked down embarrassed, but you could tell he was smiling as well. "I'm sorry....I couldn't control myself." He blushed. "It's fine, you're good looking too." You winked at him walking to the counter. "I'm Stiles, by the way!" You heard him shout. "Y/N." You said before turning away and paying for your peanut butter cups.

Isaac:

You were at the park staring at the moon as you slowly cried to yourself. Your sister died and it was really hard for you since you both were inseparable and really close. She was like your other half and you needed her with all of your heart. As you sat on the swing you whispered to yourself "I'll miss you, sis." A few minutes passed and you heard a voice behind you. "Bad day?" He asked. You turned to him, he had curly hair and breathtaking blue eyes. "I-I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone," you said, while you sniffed. "Don't worry about it, it ain't a good day for me either." He told you as he sat on the swing next to you. "What happened to you?" You asked him, suddenly interested. "You sure you want to know? I thought you didn't feel like talking," he said. "Well, I've got time." You said. "Okay then, well, how do I say this. My dad just hit me right in the eye and now it's all swollen up," he said, and you could feel the sadness and fear in his voice. "And I'm really scared to go back h-home." You felt sorry for this boy. "It's alright, you'll get through it. I lost my s-sister today and I really miss her. I don't feel like going home either, because I'm gonna remember everything I did with her," you said as you started crying again. You felt this boy wrapped his arm around you, he turned you to face him and you could see his swollen eye. He wiped your tears away gently with his finger. "We'll both get through this, okay?" He said. "Okay." You nodded slowly. "I'm Isaac." "Y/N"

Liam:

You were rushing to your first class of the day. Your dad took so long in waking up that you were already 10 minutes late for school, you looked like a mess since your hair was tied up messily and you were carrying your binder and dragging your bag behind you. You just hated being late for school. As you ran to your first class you bumped into someone that caused you to drop your binder and your notebook that contained thousands of paper. "Shit," the person who bumped into you mumbled. You sighed picking up your papers until you realized another person was helping you. You looked up seeing Liam Dunbar, you felt yourself inhale once you saw him. "Hi, you're Y/N right?" He asked you. You stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking up, "uh yeah," you smiled slightly. After a few moments you finally got all your papers back. You stood strapping your bag around you again while carrying your notebook and binder. "So Y/N? I'll see you around, right?" Liam asked, looking a little nervous. "Yeah, of course." You smiled, before entering you first class. You didn't even care that you were late for class anymore.

A/N

Heyyyy! Crazy people! I'm sorry I didn't add Derek :( I couldn't think of anything! I'll add him soon though no need to worry! Hope you like this :) pls vote and comment 😊

I know I sucked at this! But please forgive me! It's my first time :(