Day Out

Heeeeey so here's the first request of the one shots book, and Lotionii started off nice and strong with Enji x Toshinori on a date!

Thank you for requesting and please enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't recall asking you to help me." Enji stated flatly as he glanced over his shoulder at Shoto and his green haired friend-Midoriya was it?-sitting on his bed watching him dig through his closet.

Not like helping actually describes what they're doing. More like...observing and occasionally having Shoto judge my taste in clothing, so nothing strange there.

"O-oh! I-I'm sorry-if it's nothing you I'll just-" Midoriya quickly started to stand only for Shoto to grab him by the back of his shirt and pull him right back onto the bed.

"You didn't have to ask. I could sense it in my soul." Shoto spoke flatly, though Enji knew he's mocking him.

He decided to ignore him, pulling out a shirt only to notice Shoto's slight grimace. "Okay, what's wrong with this one exactly?!"

"Oh, nothing, it's just...not your best shirt."

Enji half growled as he shoved the shirt back into the closet, not bothering to hang it up. "Well then oh wise brother whose never been on a date before-"

"You haven't either."

Enji glared at him. Ignoring Midoriya's nervous squirming. "What would you suggest then."

Shoto slid off the bed before walking over to the closet before grabbing one of Enji's shirts. "This one."

"...The one that's a size too small for me now." Enji scowled at Shoto.

The brat had the nerve to smirk at him. "You want to show off the goods right?"

Enji threw one of the discarded shirts at Shoto as hard as he could. "Get out!"

Shoto laughed as he headed for the door, Midorya half bolting after him.

Enji groaned as he ran a hand through his hair, glaring at the shirt that Shoto had picked. There's no way-

The thought of Toshinori's face, specifically how red it would turn at the sight in him something this skintight, flashed to the front of his mind.

...I shouldn't...

Enji sighed before yanking off his old shirt and carefully pulling on the new one doing his best to not rip it.

This is stupid.

Enji sighed as he grabbed a jacket and pulled on some shoes. Our first actual date. He better have a plan because I have no clue.

Honestly, the most experience Enji had when it came to dating was from tv shows, and something told him relying on that would be a grave mistake.

"Enji! Yagi's here!"

Enji let out a breath, briefly running a hand through his hair before heading downstairs.

Toshinori was standing in the front hall and Enji had to pause a moment when he saw him.

He was just wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans with a regular black jacket over his shoulders, but despite it being so normal Enji couldn't help but feel it was...well, attractive on the tall blond male.

How does he do it?

"...Toshi."

Toshinori turned with a wide smile that faltered slightly as his face turned an amusingly bright red as he spotted Enji, spawning feelings of smug satisfaction and annoyance at the same time. "E-Enji. You look...good."