Epilogue

Epilogue

We did the test and found out were having twins, not sure of the sexes though. We wanted it to be surprising. I was due really soon and we were prepping for them when I went into labor.

--------had babies--------

I held the girl, Samantha, call her Sam for short, and Alex held the boy, which we decided his name was Alex jr. and we just call him little Alex. We found out my baby boy is a werewolf and my baby girl is a sprite, like me. She's gorgeous. She has blue eyes and a little bit of blond hair on top of her head. The little boy had brown hair and hazel eyes. They were both so adorable!!! We took them home and put them in there new rooms as we worked on the house to fit all of our new baby accessories. We had cute little outfits and stuffed animals for them and they attempted to play with them. "I think we'll make great parents!" Alex noted and I nodded in agreement. We both watched them sleep until we grew tired ourselves. I barely could keep my eyes open. When we woke up, Sam had small blue streaks in her hair. The little boy was older ,of course, he'll help take care of his little sister when he's older. We found out that being a sprite lets you live longer so when she turns one, it will only seem like 6 months have passed. We moved out of the cave and back into the pack house for the baby's safety. I also made some friends, and Alex became Alpha and I became Luna. Alex jr. is going to be alpha when he reaches the right age of course. Life has finally calmed down enough where we can just live and be a family, which we were happy with. We still went on dates, like the movies, or picnics. We brought the babies to the park all the time. His mom and dad have also grown closer now that they aren't Alpha and Luna. We had cook outs at the pack house. Life is just normal now. And I'm loving it. Not having to worry about being captured or things like that. Just front porch sitting southern life. We decided when the kids get older, were going to travel some. I'm really excited! This summer has been life changing, but it's over. Alex proposed, had some kids, I'm getting married in December. I'm really nervous. My mom and stepdad left the pack, they disobeyed the alpha and I so they got removed. I felt bad but they knew that you don't try to fight your alpha on there decisions.

------------------------

Sorry I'm really bad at epilogues so yeah, this is the end of this book but I'm starting on His Angel which has nothing to do with this book, but when I get the book posted you should look it up.

~Megan